Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya
You last visited: Today at 12:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

**The End of Shaiya**

Discussion on **The End of Shaiya** within the Shaiya forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
When you try your best but you don't succeed

For me at least.

I have decided to quit Shaiya and I wish I didn't have to. I came here to express myself and give other players who value fair play and skill a chance to judge for themselves if this game is worth playing.

I need to put a bit of context in this post so that people know where I'm coming from.

I play games for fun but I also play them for a challenge. I like to compete against other players fairly. Unfortunately this community is full of cheaters who think they have a reputation. They fool themselves if they think they have any skill.

Sad to say the least every one of you were mediocre, in arena and in pvp, how do you even lose while cheating?

You have no skill you are not worth playing with. Its not that I give two shits about how toxic you are or whatever imaginary reputation you've built for yourselves with your constant trashing cheating and cyber bullying people who don't side or agree with you. Its about playing fair and you have no balls to play fair because it will hurt your egos.

I managed to get my hands on this cheat today, this game will never be the same to me again. Its broke, it lost all its value to me. Its just a game in the end but a game that had a beautiful community once.

After the toxic shit elite contained inside of it for the past 3 months, I was happy to have left you all, but you seem to follow wherever I go. There is no escape, shaiya is a small community now and only cheaters and toxic people who bring me no joy or any pleasure remain.

This is an old game, every exploit is known, no matter how secure a server is, these people will cheat.

To all those fair players this is what you're dealing with:

This is every player on elite that I saw who claimed "jump cut" looked like.

Here is what it looks like from my view:

No reason for me to continue playing this game.

You will meet these people on every server you go to, they will always cheat, they will always exploit this game, they make cheats and attack vulnerable servers and demand money, there are many groups like, this is a circus, this game is dead, this community is dead and only those who made money off this game remain sucking the last drop of milk out of its depleted tits.

Good riddance!

#nevercheated
XEO

Thanks
5 Users
Old 10/02/2018, 01:28   #2

Greetings,

I believe the most accurate person to talk about these new cheats/hacks or whatever they are is me or Dyn.
As we were the ones talking with stil almost everyday.
This tool at first was developed because, my staff team which got replaced wasn't as active as it should be, you can see the hidden text as well "Blind Staff Elite Team" or something like that.
Now, a week later, a fix was developed by nubness as you may know already.
Stil helped us with testing and also he was willing to give away the offsets he used to develop this tool.

I don't want to believe that is a reason to quit Shaiya. There is more than that. As for toxicity, well that's known for years. Won't be changed ever.

Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/02/2018, 06:41   #3

Why do u think anybody gives a **** ,acting official n **** LOOOOL
i just want u to know deep inside ur heart ,no hack was involved when i no pants'd u 1 v 1
On the other hand how do you only hear about Delite ,today wtf....acting like u had found electricity or petrol for the firs time

So far was fun playing wid u ,il miss u my ngga

Old 10/02/2018, 08:06   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ADMIN]Phreak View Post
Greetings,

I believe the most accurate person to talk about these new cheats/hacks or whatever they are is me or Dyn.
As we were the ones talking with stil almost everyday.
This tool at first was developed because, my staff team which got replaced wasn't as active as it should be, you can see the hidden text as well "Blind Staff Elite Team" or something like that.
Now, a week later, a fix was developed by nubness as you may know already.
Stil helped us with testing and also he was willing to give away the offsets he used to develop this tool.
Every Single hack/exploit, was developed by that NUB-Ness, and then sell the fix to ppl.
Is an way to make money.
And don't tell me you had no ideea about it, time you work with him,
What i did in my past- was to keep realy nubs servers away, and not let everyone to have an server, which was good, comunity realy had good servers and populate.
I stoped doing those thigs, now every kid have 1-2 weeks servers then close.
So you Phreak, you are more cancer then ME, i blackmail ppl, but u take theri money by releaseing exploits and then sell the fix!
How do i know?
Shaiya Force for example, buyed all the cheat fixes from YOU, while you gived the cheat program to some ppl.
And after u sold him the "FIX" you guys did everything to ruin the game by injecting his server by the some called FIXES.
Reason Force Closed
You Nubness, and another moneygrab exploiter Justin Spade, decided to work for an new project.
I can't wait to see that project UP, while others servers will start get hacked, by You guys.
BUT i make you guys an PROMIS from now!! Apollyon will be back! and make sure there wont be any hyperfiler or blacklotus or OVH to save your asses!

Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/02/2018, 11:20   #5

Spyrow are you paranoid or what? Phreak never sold any fix to White and much more this anti cheat. If Force had the same anti cheat as elite then it was bought by Nubness directly. Also, what? Phreak spread cheats? He did not know what those cheats even look like in game until Elite, let alone being able to have them in order to spread. Delite was already leaked by the creator of it so anyone who had it is because of that. Get your facts straight.
Old 10/02/2018, 13:10   #6

all players from Elite use this its whats i see
Old 10/02/2018, 14:27   #7

Received Thanks: 1,393
Bye Xeo, won't miss you.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 10/02/2018, 14:42   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by NanakiR10 View Post
I see many use this in Shaiya Underworld atm Spyrow and u and ur staff doing nothing vs this
But u all players from Elite comes here now, i thinks its why many cheaters here now?? dramatics this community
Shaiya UW will get an nice Patch by tonight with all those things Solved, thanks to our loved CUPS

P.S Shaiya UnderWorld is UP Since 18, January, !!! So still after 10 months already we UP with toons of ppl ON, while haters, flamers, bashing my name here on epvp and stay banned!
Old 10/02/2018, 14:49   #9

Spyrow i edited my post i wont say bad words to this servers he make me happy since 3month here good pvp good staff
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/02/2018, 16:06   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ADM]SpyRow View Post
Seeking for attention.
You are way more retarded than I thought mate. I have no words at all.
Old 10/28/2018, 19:14   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by smackem2 View Post
For me at least.

I have decided to quit Shaiya and I wish I didn't have to. I came here to express myself and give other players who value fair play and skill a chance to judge for themselves if this game is worth playing.

I need to put a bit of context in this post so that people know where I'm coming from.

I play games for fun but I also play them for a challenge. I like to compete against other players fairly. Unfortunately this community is full of cheaters who think they have a reputation. They fool themselves if they think they have any skill.

Sad to say the least every one of you were mediocre, in arena and in pvp, how do you even lose while cheating?

You have no skill you are not worth playing with. Its not that I give two shits about how toxic you are or whatever imaginary reputation you've built for yourselves with your constant trashing cheating and cyber bullying people who don't side or agree with you. Its about playing fair and you have no balls to play fair because it will hurt your egos.

I managed to get my hands on this cheat today, this game will never be the same to me again. Its broke, it lost all its value to me. Its just a game in the end but a game that had a beautiful community once.

After the toxic shit elite contained inside of it for the past 3 months, I was happy to have left you all, but you seem to follow wherever I go. There is no escape, shaiya is a small community now and only cheaters and toxic people who bring me no joy or any pleasure remain.

This is an old game, every exploit is known, no matter how secure a server is, these people will cheat.

To all those fair players this is what you're dealing with:

This is every player on elite that I saw who claimed "jump cut" looked like.

Here is what it looks like from my view:

No reason for me to continue playing this game.

You will meet these people on every server you go to, they will always cheat, they will always exploit this game, they make cheats and attack vulnerable servers and demand money, there are many groups like, this is a circus, this game is dead, this community is dead and only those who made money off this game remain sucking the last drop of milk out of its depleted tits.

Good riddance!

#nevercheated
XEO
And 3 weeks later he's back.
Old 10/29/2018, 02:53   #12

If you call being on discord channels and logging on to chat with friends is being back then sure I'm back. I don't play this game like I used to anymore. I simply don't care. Have a good day.
Old 11/01/2018, 21:52   #13

There's nothing as easy as closing this trick.
You can close any program you want, just like in video.

Video;
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/03/2018, 02:03   #14

off note. I am coming back to OS shaiya after 3 years dead af. so looking for a new pserver that has a active English speaking community
Old 11/03/2018, 18:27   #15

« Professional in design contact us *urgent* | Good evening »