Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya
You last visited: Today at 12:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help me please

Discussion on Help me please within the Shaiya forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Help me please

Hi there , im a player of Shaiya official and some days ago on my secondary account i was remaining with some ap 's and i just said lemme open a box with these points and i opened one box and i got a permament costume but i was not that happy to winning it because my main accont still hasn't a perma costume and my question is now.. is there any method how i can transfer my costume into my main account with out be discovered? i know using shaiya studio i only dont know how i can do it with out be discovered if is there anyone which does know a method please help ty message me in private chat
Old 01/10/2018, 12:40   #2

Received Thanks: 1,161
Official Shaiya and shstudio are 2 different universes.

Shstudio is meant to edit client files, it cannot access official servers or modify them. If it could, OS would be doomed.

You should send a ticket to Aeria Games support and ask the costume to be transfered.
Old 01/10/2018, 13:00   #3

Are u sure? Bcz im using it on pservers and it works fine to change items non tradeable into tradeable.
Old 01/10/2018, 13:27   #4

Received Thanks: 1,161
As I said, you cannot modify the official server.

If you want non-tradable items transfered on OS, you will need to send a ticket.

I don't even think shstudio works with EP8. Even if it would and you somehow manage to trade the costume, it will most likely get you banned.