Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya
You last visited: Today at 07:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Looking for a pserver to play

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for a pserver to play

Hi everybody,

I know Shaiya phx and OS are pretty much dead. I recently came back from playing a pserver called SO and saw that is gone. It might be an impossible task but I'm looking for a pserver which has:
  • Max lvl to 80
  • slow leveling with quests to make it fun again
  • everything is farmable
  • stable economy not absurd prices
  • no debuff or special lapises
  • lots of players
  • boss hunts, leveling parties, events, and MM

I don't mind donating but the latter is a requirement for me. I don't know if any pserver like this exists but would be nice to have or wouldn't mind making it, if I knew how. I'm tired of the "insta" part where all one does is farm with nothing else to do. As for the episodes, I know most pservers are in 5.0+ mode because of glitches and stuff but 6.0 skills and gear were amazing to me not to mention the maps. This is what drew me to Shaiya Phx when it was alive and kicking.

I hope you all have some recommendations but I won't hold my breath. Thank you for reading this and any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Old   #2

Take a look into .

EP5, takes time to lvl but not 2 much, gearing for pvp takes work but it's not boring as you have lots of different places to farm.
Max lapis is lvl 6 and there's only debuffs lvl 6. The max gears are the classic Justia/Ferox etc sets.

There's lots of playing playing, usually around 500 people online peaking 600.

Todays and yesterdays events here:

Old   #3

This server don't know how to manage there people. They don't help you when you account hack or your item was scam and also if you send some ticket it takes how many days to the admin read it
Old   #4