Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya
You last visited: Today at 18:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help to understand this log

Discussion on Help to understand this log within the Shaiya forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Help to understand this log

My server works fine, does not stop and everything is fine (for now).

I'm just curious about these logs that are being created.

Do they help me to interpret it?

Thank you.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
I don't understand this
04/20/2013 - Archlord - 20 Replies
Hey ppl can someone explain me this please ? Greetings, As some of you may know, we have had daily server restarts at00:00 GST due to limitations of our servers to prevent potential issues.
Something that I will never understand
03/16/2013 - SRO Private Server - 11 Replies
I noticed something weird a few days ago, lol. Step 1: extract refpackageitem.txt from an official server's Media.pk2 Step 2: copy the contents of your _RefPackageItem table to the .txt file that you have just extracted and save it. Step 3: now make a new txt file and paste the contents of your _RefPackageItem table. Step 4: compare the file sizes. The first file's size is twice as big as the second file's. Can someone explain this? lol Here's a pic:
hax u cant understand
01/10/2013 - Wolfteam - 5 Replies
all over youtube there are videos of wolteam hacks and forums and fake and real downloads but there all in german and i was hoping someone could please translate one Posted from elitepvpers.com App for Android
cannot understand how they ban us
05/08/2007 - Silkroad Online - 9 Replies
well guys any1 saw the huge bot list... my question is: how they ban us? 1- gms come in game and wisp us to see if wer repsonding or not? 2-softmod can be detected... truly sad :cry: P.S= don't take it bad im not a noobish... im just wodering