would it be possible if u could change all mob types to green...
so it would make it to were u could still hit high but gain the same xp as they would give if they were normally green to you at the lvl that they would be green to you.
idk why i realized this is so simple but it would be a very effective way of leveling...
only to change their colour won't be enough...
that's a chain reaction.
and i think there are different ways for doing that
because the colour of each monster depends on your level
maybe you can change the level of the monster but leave the damage low...
or change the exp of each monster...
I think thats its only possible if you hack the Shaiya server to change the mob atributes. Maybe Im wrong but I think If you can change the mob color it will be only visual like you can edit the silkroad pk2.
Good Question? 08/07/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 2 Replies Well im creating a website got it all done. Now all i need to do is change the register page that grandalio released. IDK how though. How can i add it into my site if it dont accept codes? This is the code.
mb_http_input("utf-8");<?
$myhost="localhost";
$mypass="rufeng"; //your server login password
$myuser="root"; //your server login username
$mydbacc="account"; //your server account database
$mydbdata="my"; //your server my database name
$serverport=3306; //your server...
Random Question. 07/01/2009 - S4 League - 1 Replies Question.
I've been tinkering with the hacks (Zero'sRelease) and..
when I check out Godmode and Infinite Ammunition, a menu stating Find Out What Address This Code Reads From is available. When checked, a code shows up.
I'm gonna be honest, I have no idea how to do this but, I wanna know if this code can be used to Manually put Infinite Ammunition and Godmode in cheat table rather than advanced options. :o
A good Question About Siege Kits 06/08/2008 - RF Online - 0 Replies A good Question About Siege KitsA good Question About Siege KitsA good Question About Siege KitsA good Question About Siege KitsA good Question About Siege Kits