Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya
You last visited: Today at 00:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Important question

Discussion on Important question within the Shaiya forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Important question

is it possible to make a Private server with WAMP or Xampp or do i absolutely need SLQ Sever 2005 +
Old 10/18/2009, 02:42   #2

elite*gold: 0
You absolutely need MSSQL 2000 or above. WAMP or XAMPP is not necessary but important if you want to create a Web-based registration page for Game accounts.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
important question !
03/20/2010 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
i heard of sbot for private server and i am asking if it is safe ! here's the website Sbot 4-Private Server Website, many guys want to know if this is not keylogger ! thx
really important question
07/31/2009 - Combat Arms - 2 Replies
Hi, I'm all new to CA Hacks, please bare with me, this is not another begger topic, Right now I only seek is... Tutorials for how to get teh Aim bot working... I have everything i need but How do i make Aimbot work? when ever i use the No dc cham... i get errors, i'm really confuse atm, please help me. Like are there Certain step i must do? inorder to get the cham working? also what is Cham? gah! im so confuse!
2 Important question please come
03/19/2009 - Dekaron - 1 Replies
well, i have 2 question 1) someone have cooldown skills hack that i dont need to wait to skils? if yes give some link please 2)i see alot of player with weird name like "hft4d" etc... i know that but but i see alot of them attack one monster now my question is who get all the exp the bot or the player that the bot on? and how they do that alot of bot ?
2 Important question please come
03/19/2009 - Dekaron - 0 Replies
well, i have 2 question 1) someone have cooldown skills hack that i dont need to wait to skils? if yes give some link please 2)i see alot of player with weird name like "hft4d" etc... i know that but but i see alot of them attack one monster now my question is who get all the exp the bot or the player that the bot on? and how they do that alot of bot ?
Important Question
12/18/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
i have a level 128 water tao with a levle 128 super poleaxe and cotobo is down..how can i repair this thing without it? is there a way to repair it..if so please let me know here..ty