Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya
You last visited: Today at 14:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

error ....Failed to connect to game server

Discussion on error ....Failed to connect to game server within the Shaiya forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 10/14/2011, 11:20   #16

elite*gold: 0
Attached Files
File Type: rar Log.rar (128.5 KB, 63 views)
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/14/2011, 11:38   #17

DbAgent is your error.
You're not connecting to your Database properly.. maybe due to incorrect password or user.
Go into your database, under server objects, select "linked servers" and test connection on all those you see in there. If they work, then it could be in your ini files, if they dont, then set the user "Shaiya" password "Shaiya123"

Make sure the IP's in your ini files are all correct aswell.
and in the game.exe
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/14/2011, 11:46   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by viper4513 View Post
DbAgent is your error.
You're not connecting to your Database properly.. maybe due to incorrect password or user.
Go into your database, under server objects, select "linked servers" and test connection on all those you see in there. If they work, then it could be in your ini files, if they dont, then set the user "Shaiya" password "Shaiya123"

Make sure the IP's in your ini files are all correct aswell.
and in the game.exe

Yahoo! Messenger:
Thanks
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/14/2011, 23:57   #19

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
Seriously, start reading more, read full threads, because noone will make everything for you
Thanks
3 Users
Old 10/16/2011, 00:13   #20

I have a 1.8-micro pc amd, 1 gig of memory, 1 megabyte of internet connection ah, and windows xp service pack 3. I did all the step tutorial has step I installed everything perfectly, but when I put the server admin choose admin123'm ok and tells me this:. Failed to connect to game server. someone would be so kind to help me please many thanks and sorry.
Old 10/16/2011, 00:32   #21

Use the search, it's been answered 100times
Old 10/16/2011, 20:08   #22

failed to connect to server game
Old 10/16/2011, 20:11   #23

failed to use the search.

Stop spamming, and just do it.. you'll be amazed at the results.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/17/2011, 12:38   #24

Hey please Help me! my Skype Name is : warrockprohacker and i have team viewer please help ! : failed to connect to game server please help me!!!!
Old 10/17/2011, 13:11   #25

Use the **** search! No-one is going to do it for you, learn to fix it yourself, or quit pretending to be a Dev! Simple as that!
Old 10/19/2011, 12:21   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by hio77 View Post
hey all,

SOLVED!!

anyone else with this issue just ask and ill post an explantion

i keep getting this error ...

Code:
Failed to connect to game server

this error only happens to external people ..... the server is in DMZ as the ports were being a ***** so i put it there so ports SHOULD not be an issue ...

my other pm is on the local network (he is using a different computer to the server) to the server and he can connect so I'm guessing the server is still sending a 129.***.***.*** address ....

i have tried everything i found and could think of including this

thanks

hio77

Thanks i got the same Problem Dear fren pliz help i did the Tutorial of OMEGA exactly as he did But at last i got the error that conect to failed game server
Old 10/19/2011, 22:28   #27

viper why be so rude? i am having the same EXACT problem. i have been through all the logs, nothing is wrong.. i have been over the ini files 10000 times, i have read through almost every forum thread about it.. almost 6 hours sitting here trying to work this out and all i want is a local test server.. everytime i login.. click on server and click ok.. bam pauses for about 10 seconds then "failed to connect to game server".. i still havent found a solution.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/19/2011, 23:17   #28

I'm "so rude" as you put it, because people saying "i have this problem" over and over again, doesnt do a single thing to help themselves.

We cant help someone by just seeing "i have this problem"
The answer to that problem, has been answered countless times in these forums, but the problem with it now, is that instead of actually looking for the answer, people posted question, after question about it. And all the answers have become lost in the hundreds of questions.

And just the same as you wrote.
We cant do anything to help you without seeing your logs, or seeing your ini files.

It could be something as simple as missing a . or a 0 somewhere.. but we CANT see this in YOUR files.

So if you want help, post your files, post your logs.. so we CAN help you. If not, and if you all continue to just post "i have this error, cant fix it" then you wont ever fix it.

And i can guarantee to you EVERY Dev here has had this error atleast once.. no matter how skilled they are, i bet they have come across this error, and the many others that people ask how to fix over and over. I know i came across it atleast 5 times when i was starting. We've done the fixes, we've worked out what causes it. If we could, then you can. But if you cant, we are here to help you, if you help us to help you.
Old 12/28/2011, 17:47   #29

I Did That Exact Fix And i Messed up Everything For myself, DO NOT UPDATE!

Viper I searched I acctually dident find any results that WORKED ive been searching for a week, maybe you can give me a link to one that worked for somone or you ?
Thanks
1 User