Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya
You last visited: Today at 16:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Monster HP address

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Monster HP address

Hey guys im trying to make a bot that will detect those monsters that u cant attack. To do this I want my program to read the HP value of the monsters but I am having trouble finding the address. Could someone help me out with this.

Old   #2

I have done this, and was able to find the monsters HP value, no problems. The only problem is, each monster has their own ID, so you have to find each monster's HP. But since your only looking for HP, you can find one mobs hp, and that will be that type of monsters hp. So...if you took a little time, you could do this, !

P.S. It is quite nice knowing some of the mobs hp !

Old   #3

For more advanced HP functions, subject 24's method would be useful, but I am assuming that you just don't want to KS, so you are looking for whether the mob has been hit or not?

There should be lots of values that will tell you this. You only need to pick one, but be aware that there will be lots of them, so don't think your search isn't going anywhere just because you have tons of addresses still on the list. You need to actually LOOK at the ones on the list to see if you've found something useful, lol.

You should try searching again for unknown value when mob is at full HP, and then hit it, and search for changed value.
Switch mobs, and preferably mob type, or maybe even go to a different map; and repeat.

If you do this until you aren't getting any less results several times in a row, start looking at what you've got, and you should see some values on the list that continuously correspond with the mob's HP bar.
Old   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rishijin View Post
For more advanced HP functions, subject 24's method would be useful, but I am assuming that you just don't want to KS, so you are looking for whether the mob has been hit or not?

There should be lots of values that will tell you this. You only need to pick one, but be aware that there will be lots of them, so don't think your search isn't going anywhere just because you have tons of addresses still on the list. You need to actually LOOK at the ones on the list to see if you've found something useful, lol.

You should try searching again for unknown value when mob is at full HP, and then hit it, and search for changed value.
Switch mobs, and preferably mob type, or maybe even go to a different map; and repeat.

If you do this until you aren't getting any less results several times in a row, start looking at what you've got, and you should see some values on the list that continuously correspond with the mob's HP bar.
What I did was, killed the mob, figured out a rough estimate of how much hp it had, and did a value between, then hit it, did decrease value, and kept doing that untill I got the address. And you could easily know if it's been hit or not, lets say if the mobs hp when full is 500, add like, if value is < 500, then don't attack, :P

Old   #5

Sorry I was gone for like 5 days but i really appreciate your suggestions.

I'm actually trying to find bot detectors because I see that their hp is like '0'. But shouldn't there be an address for the mob health bar that appears on my screen when I select a monster. I'm thinking that there is only one address. But I'm not sure how to search for it, I'm gonna try some percentage searches. I can also make this bot not ks cause that happens alot when I leave the bot running and i get reported. So if the health bar is below 100% do not start attacking that mob.

I'm making a smarter bot than the ones i have already found and i will probably release it after I'm done. So if you guys have anymore suggestions I would love to hear it.

Thx
Old   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by craka View Post
Sorry I was gone for like 5 days but i really appreciate your suggestions.

But shouldn't there be an address for the mob health bar that appears on my screen when I select a monster. I'm thinking that there is only one address. But I'm not sure how to search for it...
...I can also make this bot not ks cause that happens alot when I leave the bot running and i get reported. So if the health bar is below 100% do not start attacking that mob.
There will be tons of addresses most likely when you are trying to find GUI stuff. You only need one of the many to accurately read a situation from memory. It usually makes very little difference which one you choose; just make sure it always corresponds to what you are trying to do.

I've already told you how to find what you are looking for; if you don't understand what I said, I'll clarify.

The exact things you've just described can be made using what I already told you.
Old   #7

Ok I'll see what i can find, but do you think it will be a value ranging from 0 to 100 or 1000.

And should I just stick to 4 byte or should I use float or double.
__________________________________________________ __________________________

Ok so I found 3 addresses that showed me the same value when a mob was selected and '0' when a mob was selected but had no health (bot detector or a mob far away). This will work for what i need, but i was having trouble finding the pointer. I did the usual see what writes to address (I tried what accesses address.. same result)

d9 9e 88 00 00 00 - fst dword ptr [esi+00000088]
d9 9e 88 00 00 00 - fstp dword ptr [esi+00000088]
esi = 099C76C8

and found the value of the pointer, but I got no green addresses. So I'm really lost right now how do i find the pointer?
Thx
Old   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by craka View Post
Ok I'll see what i can find, but do you think it will be a value ranging from 0 to 100 or 1000.

And should I just stick to 4 byte or should I use float or double.
__________________________________________________ __________________________

Ok so I found 3 addresses that showed me the same value when a mob was selected and '0' when a mob was selected but had no health (bot detector or a mob far away). This will work for what i need, but i was having trouble finding the pointer. I did the usual see what writes to address (I tried what accesses address.. same result)

d9 9e 88 00 00 00 - fst dword ptr [esi+00000088]
d9 9e 88 00 00 00 - fstp dword ptr [esi+00000088]
esi = 099C76C8

and found the value of the pointer, but I got no green addresses. So I'm really lost right now how do i find the pointer?
Thx
Not all pointers are green.
Old   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subject24 View Post
Not all pointers are green.
When I did the search for the pointer I got two results. So do I use one of the black addresses? When i restarted the game these two addresses changed value so would it still work though if I use it in a script with the offset 88.
Old   #10

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,642
it may be a multilevel pointer. I've seen them go back up to eight times before. meaning that there is a pointer that points to that pointer. But if you found an address that points to the correct location every time you open shaiya then you have found it.
Old   #11

This is gonna drive me insane soon. So I tried the find base address function obviously it gave me some error, so i found a tut and decided to do it manually. But when I found the first pointer and checked what accessed it I got no results and cant scan for the next pointed. Im so wtfed right now.
Old   #12

Ok guys can you try finding the pointer, maybe u'll have better luck than me.
So click on a mob and search for one of these values (each is an address):
then have no mob selected and then search 0 and ull probably get the address (If not just select a mob and search 'same as first scan') I need the Pointer for one of these addresses. Plz can u guys try, and tell me what u get.
Thx Alot