Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya
You last visited: Today at 06:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Helped Wanted If Possible

Discussion on Helped Wanted If Possible within the Shaiya forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Helped Wanted If Possible

Hello Elite Pvper's

I am Looking for a teacher or a mentor to guide me thro some thing's and teach me if it's possible if you have enough experience in P-Server's and DB/SQL ill be gratefull
Old 09/02/2013, 11:01   #2

elite*gold: 46
Received Thanks: 4,249
What is your native language? You should read some guides about creating and handling private servers first, you can find them . If you have any questions feel free to post them here on our forum.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Thanks to every one that helped :D
05/27/2012 - Dekaron Private Server - 1 Replies
I want to thank every one that helped me I got my server running properly I may need help later but thanks alot :D
Hi...I need help..Please helped me!! If you do i will thank you for ever!
02/18/2009 - CO2 Programming - 2 Replies
I want to someone who scammed my trojan 2nd rb lvl 132 full super +6 SDG's payback for it. I know her account,her last password,her account of msn ,is there anyway to me scam her?? plzz PRO HAXORS HELP ME! ;:D i'll give you one thank for evry thing what can help me,and i know its nothing about progamming but i tried
Help and Be helped!!!
07/18/2008 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 18 Replies
Ok well, I've been lurking around elitepvpers lately, And well to tell you the truth, I think im staying. ;) Anyways. I have a couple things to say. A couple questions to ask and a couple suggestions to make. NOTE**** >>>>>>>>>>>>& gt;>THIS IS NOT A BEGGING POST<<<<<<<<<<<&l t;<
Help as I helped you
06/12/2008 - Cabal Online - 2 Replies
Guys I ask your help. I have CE but I can't get AoE hack on RedCabal. If any of you genius computer guys help me I will be in debt forever ^^ help me find AoE hack!!!
A way that helped me ;)
11/04/2007 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 2 Replies
no its too good -closed-