Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya
You last visited: Today at 08:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Stats points

Discussion on Stats points within the Shaiya forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Stats points

Hi.
I would like to know if it is possible to change stats points.
With cheatengine I managed to modify points (str/dex/luc), and available points too. But when adding points with an exceeded amount than the real available one, nothing happens... Plus, even if I see 800 STR, i hit 75 damage x.X

I need help :x
Old 07/15/2009, 18:11   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,727
all the char stats are server side so you wont be able to modify them.
Old 11/30/2009, 04:48   #3

elite*gold: 0
Okay thanks

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTT c-sro char chinese whit 641k sp and no stats points used.
09/10/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
Hi i have a chinese male char on c-sro(srocn) lvl 22 whit 641k sp no status points used 0 mastery.This char have devil spirit , dead pet many nice stuff that you can sell for gold. For this account i need swsro acc a bower or maybe on isro server neptun a nice char . Contact me on MSN id: [email protected]. Thanks , Have a nice day.
selling a lvl 98 17mil 125quest points and very good stats cheap!!
04/10/2010 - Runescape Trading - 2 Replies
hey guys, the title says it all, im selling a lvl 98 with 17 mill, amazing quest points and amazing skills. there are no recoveries and no registered email so trade can be quick and smooth. middle man will be used or u go first. post or pm all offers and we can talk... there are some screens: the bank, (lots and lots of nice holiday items):http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/attachment. php?attachmentid=44749&stc=1&d=1270675534 the...
char stats, and item stats
01/27/2010 - Lineage 2 - 6 Replies
hi all today.. on a private server. i made a verry strange exp..... some clannies called me to come to HS to help for pvp as i came there i seen mass pvp arround 30 ppl all hitted 1 person ................ a S dagger items drago set and AS i watched it.... he needed for everyone just 1 or 2 hits beamed arround like hell..
WTS 7 Acc FF to lv105 no mystery open stats points not distributed
01/18/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 21 Replies
WTS 7 Acc FF to lv105 no mystery open no stats distributed server Gaia All of the chars are lv 74 stats points not distributed no skills opened all skills lvls are 0 each char has 2.5M+ SP all chars euros put ur offer
stats generator or stats calculator
08/12/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies
For reborn classes is there calculator or stat generator, which will show what effect would happen if u put #s of attrubites in str,hp,mana, dex. Thx for help