Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya
You last visited: Today at 16:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Aeria Games

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Aeria Games

Hey guys,after i got to know Ts2 is closing,i made a topic,on Aeria forums.
About saying,why didn't they get xtrap or something,and said they can't even protect their game.
After that,they deleted the topic,and IP PERMA Banned me,and said i was " hacking ".
I was not hacking,to be honest with you guys.
Let me know,what you think about this,when i saw all of this,i was so angry..
And sent em last ticket,here it is,just tell me your opinions!
Screen of the TICKET
> oi39.tinypic.com/90oep5.jpg

Old 05/11/2013, 23:39   #2

elite*gold: 5
I like the ticket but you need to learn AeriaGames all what they wan't is money...

Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/11/2013, 23:44   #3

Yeah,i said that in my topic too,that maybe is the reason the deleted it/perma banned me.
Old 05/12/2013, 00:57   #4

Stupid aeria

Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/12/2013, 01:14   #5

Haha I got perma banned for telling a GM on trade that he spell something wrong so yeah aeria sux.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/12/2013, 16:17   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by [GM]SkyLine.™ View Post
Stupid aeria
Iam glad iam not the only one
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/12/2013, 16:34   #7

Received Thanks: 1,123
I'm amused to see how far people are actually going to invent "lol I got banned for.." stories.
Aeria does allow complains on their Forum, unless it involved personal insulting.

Also, let me quote your signature:
Quote:
Pm me all of your Shaiya/Twelve Sky 2 hacks.
Ps: Aeria Sucks...
And you claim you never used any hacks?

Aeria won't ban you for no reason. If you believe you have been banned for no reason, you may send in a polite Ban Appeal and prove Aeria that they are wrong.
Yes, Aeria cares about money, same as any other company out there and I do not agree with that they are pushing certain overpowered items as AP Promotions in their games, but it is how it is.
Aeria is not the worst Publisher out there, and believe me, people from other publishers are saying the same thing that we are saying about Aeria.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/12/2013, 20:43   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by MC Flip View Post
I'm amused to see how far people are actually going to invent "lol I got banned for.." stories.
Aeria does allow complains on their Forum, unless it involved personal insulting.

Also, let me quote your signature:

And you claim you never used any hacks?

Aeria won't ban you for no reason. If you believe you have been banned for no reason, you may send in a polite Ban Appeal and prove Aeria that they are wrong.
Yes, Aeria cares about money, same as any other company out there and I do not agree with that they are pushing certain overpowered items as AP Promotions in their games, but it is how it is.
Aeria is not the worst Publisher out there, and believe me, people from other publishers are saying the same thing that we are saying about Aeria.
Today,when they finally answered my ticket.
They said that i was talking about hacks in forums.
All i said was " I can find you any hack on your games,because you can't even protect your game,aeria. "
Thats the reason of my ban,and yes-
I would never hack on Shaiya,because shaiya is my top game,and iam ******,they banned me there aswell.
But yes,you are right.
Old 05/13/2013, 02:17   #9

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,929
To be honest, if you carefully read the Terms of Service, they reserve the rights to ban any account without any explanation. This is done my most companies in order to ban people that they might find to be "troublemakers" or whenever they find someone "unsuitable" for the community.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/13/2013, 13:27   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnHeatz View Post
To be honest, if you carefully read the Terms of Service, they reserve the rights to ban any account without any explanation. This is done my most companies in order to ban people that they might find to be "troublemakers" or whenever they find someone "unsuitable" for the community.
You're right, and that's the easy solution, claiming in ToS that all accounts belong to AGE and that AGE reserves the right to ban any account with or without notice.

Honestly, whatever they do, it doesn't change the fact that they do everything for money, and whoever thinks otherwise, just ask yourself why OS used to have tens of thousands of players and now they got only close to a thousand.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/13/2013, 17:55   #11

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,929
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadeInBeika View Post
just ask yourself why OS used to have tens of thousands of players and now they got only close to a thousand.
This happened for 2 factors, mostly. The first one, pricing, and the fact that Shaiya is a pay-2-win game. The second, is because of the huge amount of private servers, which have killed the community, spreading it around hundreds of really ****** servers that don't last long and are created just to get some fast money (keep in mind, this doesn't apply to every server...there are like...5...which aren't this way).
Thanks
3 Users
Old 05/14/2013, 21:54   #12

You're right Heatz,ofcourse.

Closed Thread

« Shaiya Dupe OS Hack | [HELP] Shaiya Packet Editor »