Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya
You last visited: Today at 03:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Enchant Exploit

Discussion on Enchant Exploit within the Shaiya forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Enchant Exploit

Not expecting, nor do i want for anyone to share how, just wondering if possible. So is it possible to exploit enchants without using GM's mistake to your advantage? Such as [#] attack on armor instead of absorb bonus. Or is that only possible to do with a GM enchant by GM's making a mistake themselves?
Old 12/25/2012, 00:30   #2

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
It shouldn't be possible as this kind of information is not stored client sided and these kind of stats get actually calculated by database's stored procedures
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/26/2012, 11:00   #3

elite*gold: 0
Ah ok then. Needed to make sure. Thanks.
Closed Thread