Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya
You last visited: Today at 15:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

gamemon.des ???

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question gamemon.des ???

Just downloaded the game from the website and when i tried to install my system control came up saying that gamemon.des is trying to modify the system and identifies it as a malicious application.
It has a risk score of 99/100 so i am a little worried... My os is vista and im paranoid enough already with it always asking me to allow programs to run as I am not that computer literate...
my question is should i be allowing the process through my system control or am i justified in worrying that this will do some damage to my system?

Old   #2

elite*gold: 115
Received Thanks: 12,336
Gamemon.des is a file of GameGuard. GameGuard hooks certain API-calls for all applications while it runs. That probably causes a false alert.

Thanks
1 User