Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya
You last visited: Today at 11:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request] OS game.exe with AF, MC, WC.

Discussion on [Request] OS game.exe with AF, MC, WC. within the Shaiya forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question [Request] OS game.exe with AF, MC, WC.

Looking for a game.exe for the latest OS Aeria Games Shaiya version as of 24/10/12 update.

Should include; Anti-Freeze
Multi-Client
Wall Climb

If possible "Hit through obstacles" as was included in the Viper tool which allowed Archers to hit through trees and buildings.

Also a "Move through obstacles" which allows movement through the same as above which was included with Viper. Need to be able toggle this on and off and I think is not possible with just a game.exe but I don't really know so thought I'd ask anyway.

Thank you in advance for any assistance.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/25/2012, 19:49   #2

also speed hack from cheatengine has been disabled, shaiya has released a new update and now cheat engines speedhack wont work on shaiya.
Old 10/26/2012, 03:30   #3

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fender1951 View Post
also speed hack from cheatengine has been disabled, shaiya has released a new update and now cheat engines speedhack wont work on shaiya.
why because of nexons hot sheild + GG + encrypted game.exe so you need some people that can decrypt and remove hot sheild + GG.
Old 10/26/2012, 04:27   #4

so can somebody tell me if im the only one who cant get speed hack to work on ce or what im doing wrong