Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya
You last visited: Today at 16:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cant create new gear with sh studio

Discussion on Cant create new gear with sh studio within the Shaiya forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cant create new gear with sh studio

Good evening.

I have a little Problem:

If i try to create a new Item with sh studio, it dont work.

so i try like this:

1.) Open sh studio > item.sdata

2.) Edit > Create Item <- Nothing happend.

Its Episode 5 item.sdata. <- Dark gear

Is this Normaly or is there a Problem?
Old 06/28/2012, 18:04   #2

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by castor4878
The editor manages the data of the 4 .mlt files (xxx_upper.mlt, xxx_lower.mlt, xxx_hand.mlt & xxx_foot.mlt) simultaneously.
The helmets are not include in the meta-model because their identifiers usually don't match those of gears; the number of helmets (if all event ones are present) is also different than the number of gear-sets.

Since release 0.7.1, the names of gears that use the selected model are displayed in the 4 lists of the bottom of the panel.

You can create new meta-model with the "Edit" / "Create Item" option, you delete one with the "Delete Item" option, and mainly, you update, fix, complete the existing one by selecting it (this copies the current file names in the edit boxes) and then clicking the "Update Model".

You can also reorder models (moving them up & down in the list) with Ctrl+Up & Ctrl+Down, be aware that changing the order will change the model value and gear items defined in Items.sdata do use tha value. Such ordering may be usefull or wanted but you need to edit the gear's model after that.

A name can also be associated with a model; this name is used only to you.

When you save the file, an actual .mlx file is created - and thus the previous manual creation occurs only once - and the four individual .mlt files are regenerated.

Of course, another interest of this editor is to display a full 3D view of the gear-set.
You dont just create a new item. Doesnt work like like that.
Thanks
1 User