Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya
You last visited: Today at 22:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ep3 Drops

Discussion on Ep3 Drops within the Shaiya forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Ep3 Drops

Hey guys,

Recently I've been trying to do (Edit) the drops rate. But failed, I've seen that there is information about EP4+ drops but none for ep3 so my question is do you guys know how it works? Also i've been trying to figure out how to edit the max item drop 3 to 9 like on ep4+. If you have any clues about it, please feel free to tell me. Your information mean alots to me. Thanks! =)

Best Regards
Virus
Old 04/30/2012, 18:22   #2

Anyone ?
Old 05/02/2012, 16:13   #3

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
To change it from 3 to 9, I certainly never did so wouldn't be able to help on that (never worked with EP3) but let me ask you, when you tried editing the rates, what happened that you said you couldn't do it? Can you provide some information regarding what you did and what "error" you got?
Old 05/02/2012, 16:40   #4

Oh yes, I've tried to add more item drop rooms default is 3 i've added to 9 so it's 1-9 drops instead of 1-3. And yes the drop rate is really hard to find it out. Because on ep4+ you can do(by adding current rate) to make how many the mob can drop 1 item or 9 item. But on ep3 it doesn't matter HOW many rates you add it will only drop 1-2 on normal mobs. Never drop 3 items. BUT on Boss like kimu, FM etc they drop 100% chance on all 3 items. I've also tried that drop rate into normal mobs but it didn't work , it still drop 1 or 2 item. 1 Item is most and 2 item drop is hard to get 3 is the hardest. So my guess is there are some connection between those boss and mobs. Maybe stored in db or the exes. I don't know yet.
Old 05/02/2012, 17:18   #5

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
Remember how on EP4+ the droprate is measured differently according to the ItemOrder?

For example, 1-3 is measured from 1 to 100, but then, on ItemOrder 9 it would be measured 100% = 10000000? That might be what you are overseing on your drops
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/02/2012, 22:32   #6

yap i saw a topic about it. But i did tried them to didn't work either. I've used normal rates like 1-100. You can read what i said "i tried with bosses drop rate which is 100%" and bosses dropped fine all 3 items but not mobs.