Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya
You last visited: Today at 18:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Skill problem

Discussion on Skill problem within the Shaiya forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Skill problem

Fixed Request remove!!
Old 04/21/2012, 15:08   #2

elite*gold: 0
Go to database end search for "reqweapon" then search what is corresponding to spear and type "1" instead of 0

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Skill Problem...
07/08/2011 - Flyff Private Server - 0 Replies
Hallo E*Pvers, ich habe mir gerade Custom Waffen erstellt (für lvl 135)! Jetzt habe ich aber das Problem, dass wenn ich beim Mercenary (nur da getestet) nicht die Merc Buff Skills verwenden kann (Emporor Weapon, Smite Axe, Axe Mastery, Blazing Sword und Sword Mastery; wieder nur die getestet)! Da kommt eine Meldung, dass ich nicht berechtigt bin, denn skill zu verwenden! Pls Help
Skill problem help
02/18/2011 - Shaiya Private Server - 3 Replies
Hi all, I am opening a private server (Shaiya - 186vn) . The server is Chinese ep7 (which I know equivalent to ep5 US). Again, there is a problem with skill is that skill level cannot go higher than 3.The client I use is ep5 US. What I did is try to modify Skill.SData and synchronize server with client, but as you know, this is chiese ep7 server, and it is fail to start with skill.sdata from client ep5. So I post this thread to ask 1. Could anyone be please to share me ep5 server engine?...
Sro-db Skill problem
01/12/2011 - SRO Private Server - 6 Replies
Ok, so i really tried everything. Went over most of the options and other solutions a couple of times but the bot just wont detect my skills, it only says some numbers and autoattack... Also haven't found any1 with the same problem yet.. so maybe some1 here knows the answer???:confused::confused: (my startup sequence: 1. zszc loader 2. proxy 3. start proxy 4. crackloader 5. press start game on bot)
Problem in Skill
12/24/2009 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
I have created new local server.BUT There are problem about skill using.It doesnt kill monsters.Its not working.Could you help about this?What should i change in sql? PLS Help me about this!
[NA] Skill problem
03/02/2008 - Cabal Online - 3 Replies
hey ppl. Well I play on cabal NA, I use speedhack every once in a while and I also multi-client. But lately i havent been able to see other players skills. I can only see mine and when another person cast their skills all i see is the damage. Any suggesions on why this is happening and how i can fix it?