Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya
You last visited: Today at 16:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Application to become Game Master

Discussion on Application to become Game Master within the Shaiya forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Application to become Game Master

Hello,

Everyone knew i was Game Master of Shaiya Eternity , the best shaiya private server after Shaiya Evolution dead .. Right now my server closed due hacking from stupidies ) ... I would like to apply to become Game master to any shaiya server that alive and actives over there ...

About me :

Experience player Shaiya 6 years+

Leader of 1 big guilds in real shaiya .... [Eternity]

Game Master for 1.5 years of Shaiya Eternity

Experience edit SQL Server, Photoshop (Kenny)

Hotmail :
Y!H :

Mod please don't close topic

Hope to hear you guys soon
Old 01/22/2012, 12:48   #2

elite*gold: 46
Received Thanks: 4,249
Try to apply on the server's you play'd on
it's better to.. well try to help them and get to know them.
Sometimes they want to see you being active and helpful on their forum also.
Goodluck anyways
Old 01/22/2012, 14:28   #3

Are you serious?
You should post something like that on the Forums from the Privat Servers, not here...

#Made my day
Old 01/24/2012, 11:49   #4

Like Greester said, if you're applying as Game Master on any server maybe you should join a server, make an application, earn the trust and such for them to choose you as a Game Master. it takes a lot of trust and so on to become one, and you kinda have to be devoted to one server, not just make an application for all the servers out there
Old 01/29/2012, 11:22   #5

elite*gold: 70
Closed Beta for Shaiya was announced on Nov. 25, 2007 so how can u play now 6+ years?... and here is the post in Forums
I don't realy understand how you can play over six years shaiya when we don't even have the year 2013...
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/29/2012, 12:20   #6

Received Thanks: 1,286
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirksen95 View Post
Closed Beta for Shaiya was announced on Nov. 25, 2007 so how can u play now 6+ years?... and here is the post in Forums
I don't realy understand how you can play over six years shaiya when we don't even have the year 2013...
US Shaiya was not the first to be released though.. Korean was the first (I believe) and was released 2 years prior to the US release. I'm pretty sure the original Korean release date was on or around 10/21/05.

He could have played that, or maybe his date is off. I'm not sure, I'm not the OP.

Anyways, on topic, good luck.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/29/2012, 16:58   #7

I been playing in Shaiya Viet, then moved to US xD ..
Old 01/29/2012, 22:04   #8

Shaiya is a korean game most of us know that, so of course most of the asian countries would have the game first. idk if it's this with shaiya too, but i know most asian games, if you wanna play the asian version (japanese, korean and chinese) you have to be born in that country to be able to even make an account .. when they turn 18 or so they get some kind of ID card with some sort of personal code or something, like we have a health card or whatever since we're born here with that on, here it's our birthdate year and 4 numbers decided by gender and something else. but in asia it's something else.. idk. but i know that the only way to play some asian games is to have that code cus you were born in asia and get it per 18th birthday or you simply buy them over ebay. it's the same with the korean star craft. so yeah idk if it's the same with the asian shaiyas, but as stated above. shaiya has been in AGE's hands since 2007, years is possible if you played the asian versions, in korean (hangul) or vietnamese (Chữ Quốc Ngữ) .. so yeah it's either one of them ^^
Old 02/06/2012, 05:11   #9

yea shaiya korean was release around 2003-2004, my Korean friends made some accounts for us to test first, after that vietnam released .. i tested on all shaiya like Korean, Indonesia, Philippine, last was US :P ... then made my first private server " Shaiya Eternity" ....
Old 02/06/2012, 07:46   #10

Google - Question: When was Korean Shaiya released? Answer: 10/21/05

At least google before you post anything this ridiculous. You sound like half the people who post GS/GM applications... oh wait..... Yea..

People should really stop pulling numbers out of there butts and use google if they're going to lie about something that is irrelevent. If ou're good at what you do you wouldn't need to try to boast about something that isn't even a fact.
(Even beta was only a month or two max)

Good game sir. Enjoy and have a nice day.