Quote:
Originally Posted by scousejaeger
1:Working Item List for the beginning ep4.5
2:i wanna know how i can add a GM/ADM/GS tag before my name or other players character name.
3:I wanna know how i can create my own droplist for my server
4:i wanna know how i can change the ap avaible items
5:i wanna know how other peoples can play on my Server without root server(paying money) i just wanna know how i can let the server on if my pc is on and other players can play it if im on
6:I wanna know how i can make me lvl 70
7:i wanna know how i can upgrade my server to ep 5(now i have ep4.5)
|
1- Everything you need is on your database, if it doesn't work, try getting AriezOMG's item/npc/mob ID list
2-
Code:
Use PS_GameData
Update PS_Chars set CharName = '[GS/GM/ADM/GMA]{name_of_the_toon}'
Where CharName = '{name_of_the_toon}'
3- Simply change the drops of the mobs under PS_GameDefs.dbo.MobItems, that is simple, just go under PS_GameDefs.dbo.Items and check the Grades of the items, then go to PS_GameDefs.dbo.Mobs check for the MobID of the mob you want to drop the item, then go back to dbo.MobItems and look for the mob and update the table:
Code:
Use PS_GameDefs
Update dbo.MobItems set Grade = [item's_Grade], DropRate = [drop_rate_in_%] where MobID = [Mob's_ID]
4- That goes under your sdata, on the cash.sdata
5- Set it up the same way, just using your IP instead of 127.0.0.1. Warning, if you host it from your pc, the game might be really laggy depending on your upload speed
6- If you have GM rights simply use the command
Code:
/set [your_name] level 70
Obviously you will need to have your game.exe modified to be able to reach lvl 70, but on a EP4.5 I wouldn't recommend doing that...
7- I have never updated from EP4.5 to EP5 so all I would do, is simply keep my PS_GameData.dbo.Users_Master and set a new server up (EP5) and then use that table to keep my server's players, but I am sure there might be another way to do so, so just ignore this last point