Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya
You last visited: Today at 23:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Updater download

Discussion on Updater download within the Shaiya forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Updater download

deutsch:

juhu com....

Ich verzweifel an den Problem, das ich einen neuen Updater erstellt habe und diesen nun für den Client zur verfügung stellen möchte, sprich wenn jemand den alten updater öffnet das der neue automatisch geladen wird. nehme ich einen hex-editor und öffne den updater habe ich ja 2 daten namen test_updater und new_updater hinterlegt. diese datein sollen laut updater in den patch ordner liegen, jedoch zieht er kein patch, selbst wenn ich im neuen updater eine höhere versions nummer hinterlege....

kann mir pls jemand helfen... die suchfunktion war zu diesen sachverhalt auch ohne erfolg....

english:

juhu com ....

I am desperate to the problem I've created a new updater and this is now impossible to provide the client's disposal, that is if someone opens the updater of the old new one is loaded automatically. I take a hex editor and open the updater I have two data-names and deposited test_updater new_updater. According to these files do updater located in the patch folder, but he pulls no patch, even if I am in the new updater version is greater lay behind ....

can someone help me pls ... The search function was to regulate this issue without success ....

Sorry for bad english.
Old 08/24/2011, 07:07   #2

elite*gold: 100
Biete den neuen Updater doch ein als separaten download an, den die Member dann einfach im Ordner ersetzen sollen. Problem gelöst^^