Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya
You last visited: Today at 21:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help by the skillline

Discussion on Help by the skillline within the Shaiya forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Help by the skillline

Hi, i have a lvl 60 hunter and i need help. I dont know the skillline. I dont know the order of the skills to kill an enemy fast. !I only make pvp!
Old 06/29/2011, 18:41   #2

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
it all depends on how do you play your toon, there isn't an specific way to arrange the skills to kill your opponent faster because it takes also your attack power your opponent's defense and many other things, so just arrange them on a way in which you think it will work
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/29/2011, 18:56   #3

Which element i need for the lights? earth?
Old 06/29/2011, 19:07   #4

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
Its not like you needed an specific element to kill a faction, its that you need an specific ele to kill each one of your opponents, it depends on which ele do they have linked on their tops, you must remember that:

Fire > Wind > Earth > Water > Fire.....

If you are going to pvp and you need, at least, to bring 2 ele weapons which must be opposite eles (Fire/Earth or Wind/Water) and the same with tops (Water/Wind or Fire/Earth)
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/29/2011, 22:35   #5

Stiffler .. du kannst da Deutsch ...

Wenn dir KO Noss zur Verfügung steht einfach full Stärke skillen ...

Wenn nicht dann 70 % Str und 30 % Ges .

Den Rest holst du mit der Sockelung raus ...

Welches Element du brauchst hängt hier von ab :

" Feuer >> Luft >> Erde >> Wasser >> Feuer

D.h.: Feuerzauber wirken besonders stark auf Luftmonster (Wirkung +40%), sie werden aber ziemlich geschwächt gegen Wassermonster (-50%). Der Elementbonus auf Neutrale ist bei allen gleich, nämlich +20%.

Da die Magier im Gegensatz zu den Heiden über keine Wasserzauber verfügen, sind für sie Feuermonster erschwert bekämpfbar. Daher ist der Elementarschutzgegenzauber (Resistenzverlust) hierbei (d.h. vorzugsweise gegen Feuermonster) günstig, da er die Monstern um diesen Schutz temporär beraubt. Dieser Spruch gilt natürlich für alle vier Elemente.

Wenn man Waffen mit einem Elementarbonus hat, sind diese entsprechend auf die Monster abzustimmen s.o. "