Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya
You last visited: Today at 00:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help] prob with game.exe

Discussion on [Help] prob with game.exe within the Shaiya forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow [Help] prob with game.exe

english:

Hi,

I have the following problem ... whenever I want to start Shaiya is an error: nProtect Game hack was found

to be quite honest? I nProtect GameGuard Wede still installed, how can he's such a thing? and there is a possibility that this problem evacuate from the path?

Please for quick help

Greetings

cyborg2009

deutsch:

Hallo,

ich habe folgendes problem... immer wenn ich Shaiya starten möchte kommt eine fehlermeldung : nProtect Game Hack wurde gefunden

um mal ganz ehrlich zu sein? habe wede nProtect noch GameGuard installiert, wie kann er dann sowas anzeigen? und gibt es eine möglichkeit, dieses problem aus den weg zu räumen?

bitte um schnelle hilfe

gruß

cyborg2009
Old 06/11/2011, 03:39   #2

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,777
In a private server or?? OS?