Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya
You last visited: Today at 23:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

We need help to bypass gameguard!

Discussion on We need help to bypass gameguard! within the Shaiya forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb We need help to bypass gameguard!

Just maybe this will work is there a time when gameguard didn't block key strokes and mouse points i suggest we patch gameguard to not block key strokes and mouse points or to confuse gameguard to make it think that it
is a human keystroke Hmmmmmm Playing Shaiya ph just hope we can bypass GameGuard

Similar Threads Similar Threads
SO.. there is no gameguard bypass? (i need old gameguard files)
07/28/2011 - Cabal Online - 16 Replies
i been reading around about how to bypass gameguard, it seems that emulating the http server is the best way, anyone have a copy of old cabal? i need gameguard.des and gameguard/ folder.
GameGuard Bypass
06/04/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 18 Replies
:handsdown: I Need Gameguard Bypass for most of the game... Really Need it ^_^ post here the latest and working bypass and i would like to thank you for advance ^_^ Im PLaying Cabal and Grand Chase(For Now) ^_^:bandit:
bypass GameGuard
06/18/2009 - Grand Chase - 2 Replies
bypass GG 13++ if the MLE is not a GG bypass is now just try to use this .....:pimp: but I can not guarantee a bypass so ... choose this engine because the computer that really support for this engine ....:) so if the computer does not support you so sure this engine is not running properly Download : http://fs10n4.sendspace.com/dl/af76f3c42e83ee7f05 2d09d4e57561f9/4a39cdb94a89da63/gbfuhv/Zid%20Engin e.rar :handsdown:
Please Release only CRC bypass and/or Gameguard bypass >>NO ONE KLICK HACKS!<<
10/24/2008 - Dekaron - 8 Replies
Release only a CRC bypass and Gameguard bypass ! That will not destroy the game because alle the noobs are only able to use a " ONE KLICK HACK" because they dont know how to use winhex or csv files. Somebody who is to stupid to read a simple tutorial isnīt be able to HACK ! >> If there is a working Dekaron EU CRC Bypass << post it << :handsdown:
How to bypass GameGuard?
08/09/2008 - Cabal Online - 0 Replies
Really need someone to come with a tutorial... W/o this bypass no bot can't be used... so..if some1 knows how to do it..pls share your knowlege with us :P Thx...