Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya
You last visited: Today at 09:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Regarding my leave

Discussion on Regarding my leave within the Shaiya forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 02/11/2011, 19:25   #16

elite*gold: 0
au revoir Alladrios, it will be alot quiter without you (thank ***) And why you thanking lilpro, he is talking to you too. Any way, on behalf of myself and Shade, thank you for the people who stuck up for Shade and also Nemesis.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/11/2011, 20:44   #17

Gosh - have respect for Danco -

Here is a person that had helped most if not all of us and you guys are stepping all over his post with matters that isnt' even relevant.

Take your business else where -
Old 02/12/2011, 21:45   #18

Received Thanks: 1,777
Everyone stop.

What are we doing? Are we even seeing why he left? Don't you get it all the real deves are getting sick and tired of trying to mantaine peace between servers.

What good are we separated? And don't you guys look around E*pvpers any? Some fourm sections have small-mediume dev teams that work together and they have a new release EVERY DAY! Our section could be just like that but only when we work together.

What happens when ProNerf leaves because no one respects his releases? Then Zargon and every other dev and all we have is nothing?

Then there is no order between server owners no anything. Just a all out strugle between one another.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/15/2011, 02:12   #19

elite*gold: 260
I understand that you are upset Alladrios but you have to remember that everything you say and do reflects back on your server. After everytime you bash it just reminds people of what type of person and or GM you might be. If you want someone to blame then take a long hard look in the mirror. And note: (this is not a bash post) this is just me being honest from what i see in this thread, If you want someone to blame then it would be yourself. See you have to remember that in order to run a server you must trust the ones you surround yourself with. But, how can you have friends if your making so many enemies? This is the exact reason why i work on my releases alone, and why i trust my co-owners with all of my data. Because i have been around them long enough to know who they are and how they act/react to anything going on at any givin time. I realize this post isnt relevant to the thread but it does pertain to every server owner. And reflects the views and opinions of a vast majority of the Shaiya community. If you have nothing nice to say then dont say anything at all. This is one of the very few times i have spoken my peace and if you dont take it into consideration then your sevrer will just fail again once it is back up. Remember the ones you think you trust can be your demise in the end, and be sure to surround yourself with people you do trust and have known for a long time. This is the main reason why all the post's with people begging to be a GM go unanswered.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/21/2011, 18:23   #20

Cya Danco QQ You will be missed. Adding your skype though.
You guys need to control yourself xD