Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for Devs

Discussion on Looking for Devs within the Shaiya Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for Devs

As what you can read on the title I am looking for Shaiya Developer for Ep6. I am willing to pay. I just need your time to fix all bugs and to provide maximum security. Just leave a comment or send a pm thank you
Old 11/10/2017, 17:49   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by balongskie123 View Post
As what you can read on the title I am looking for Shaiya Developer for Ep6. I am willing to pay. I just need your time to fix all bugs and to provide maximum security. Just leave a comment or send a pm thank you
you can contact with me
Old 11/15/2017, 15:27   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

pm me on skype = ixxpionierxxi i have full fixed ep 6.0 , 6.3 , 6.4

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Devs idea & projects] Group reserved for Devs only
01/21/2015 - DarkOrbit - 1 Replies
☞☞ This thread is addressed in particular way to all developers of this section of the forum. ☜☜ For days I have some new ideas about DarkOrbit bots and tools, and for this reason I would ask the various developers of this forum if they wish to join me in making these ideas. :) I'm not a good programmer (I'm starting to learn programming now), but I have good ideas that I share with everybody you. Would that be such a sharing of ideas born a group of developers who work together, who help...
suche devs /search devs
07/24/2012 - Last Chaos - 1 Replies
ich suche leute die lust haben ein neuen kleinen server aufzubauen :) die müssen nicht viel ahnung haben da der server nur so aus fun ist denke erstmal über hamachi später root oder so :) sie sollten die grundlagen draufhaben ich selebr hab shon servers aufgebaut ... aber diesmal wil l ich ein kleinen aufmachen mit einem team :) pls meldet euch :P
Looking for Website devs / Client devs
05/20/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Hey, we are looking for some website dev's : what u need to do : creating scripts in php/html for a control panel, or change the site etc. or client dev's. Just PM me and we will decide if we take u or not. greetz.