Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Shaiya Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

pet and costume system

Discussion on pet and costume system within the Shaiya Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old 09/14/2015, 02:02   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Sounds awsume Shen1l i carnt wait ill be deff keen to see more of this work its realy impressive
Old 09/19/2015, 19:03   #17 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 50
Received Thanks: 1,262
I don't want to start any drama but i have to warn you guys.

I didn't buy his files but i got them from somebody else (since he said he doesn't care about people who resell his files, so i just got it from somebody else) and cracked them. While cracking his protection i found some info about those logs and what they do.

I'm sure some of you already noticed the logs it creates on c disk. Those logs stores your server database account name and password then sends it to somewhere else.

After several tests on his files, all i can say is those files are infected. If you block webaccess on pet.dll, your server will crash and server services won't go on anymore (Thanks to Lube).

Also the new game.exe he added (32mb one) has keyloggers.

Yesterday night he asked me if i cracked his files or not, so i answered i did. Then told me he doesn't want me to sell his files and we agreed (as someone who tries to be a developer, of course i will respect to other developers and won't leak their files) but then we asked him about all of these ( keyloggers, logs and backdoor on pet.dll ) in dev group, he didn't answer and then he rage quitted the dev team.

All i can say is these files arent clean, not at all.

I'm not saying he does something bad or he is going to do something bad but this is a serious issue and some of you might not like this information.

If you are going to use these files, use them at your own risk.

EDIT: New info about pet.dll, it contains keyboard hooks. (Thanks to nubness)
Thanks
14 Users
Old 09/19/2015, 23:12   #18 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Please speak english... I cant understand you clearly and please don't even bother to reply if you don't know what are you talking about. I have checked those files more than enough.

Quote:
09/18/15 08:56:08 Pet INF ThreadProc1 1623 Current Machine,IP:***.***.xx.xx,Name:ServerName
09/18/15 08:56:08 Pet INF ThreadProc1 1624 Model Address:62f00000
09/18/15 08:56:08 Pet INF ThreadProc1 1731 Db User:Shaiya,Db Pw:Shaiya123
This is what you get when you successfully start your services. If you want to check server ip and server name you don't need to store them, .ini files already have them.

He already accepted that pet.dll has backdoor in it. I can't understand why are you trying to clean his back.

Like i said, i don't want to start any drama here, i just wanted to warn the customers. I'm not going to answer anymore, this is my last post here. It is your choice, use or don't.

Have a nice day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~

EDIT: After getting 7-8 pms about cracked files i have to make this clear. I'm not going to sell/give cracked files away and im not going to crack them for you.

P.S. If you are interested on these files, you have to pm to shen1l.

Thanks
8 Users
Old 09/20/2015, 07:00   #19

well....the backdoor only means a crash bug,not key logger

sorry for bad english,its all my fault

about new game.exe,its from forum,i didnt test it a lot

i have gave 2 game.exe,just use the old one if you do not like the new one

but for server side,im sure there are no dangerours files

thats all i can say,i will not give any more prove and explation

trust me or juuf ? haha!
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/20/2015, 11:23   #20 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Trusted seller.
Always replys quickly effectively and promptly.
Always answers questions and is there to help.
Old 09/20/2015, 12:14   #21 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lanceocean View Post
Trusted seller.
Always replys quickly effectively and promptly.
Always answers questions and is there to help.
yeah as i said he gives good services for each and every buyers
Old 09/20/2015, 15:35   #22

thx for support!!!
i have release these:
1. ep6 item mall
2. ep5 ep6 scripts
3.source code about how to fix item mall
4.free costume system
5.free automatic skill cut
6.new features dll for ep6

without me,u guys have to wait and wait,u have to buy these from juuf with a very very hight price,am i right????

thats why juuf attack me,cause i got a lot custumer from him
i release so much things for free,just like i stole the money from his pocket

tell me ,all of you guys who was juuf's customer,how much did he sell for scripts?

the crash bug only for those man who resell my filles and cracked me(like juuf)

after cracked my files,and then blame me"why did u ******* install a crash bug"

i have admit i was not good in this saturation,but this crash problem will not affect the server,trust me

if u dislike this crash problem,i can remove it,its up to you

there is no key logger for sure,and they did not give any any prove,just saying what they felling

thx for support!!!
i have release these:
1. ep6 item mall
2. ep5 ep6 scripts
3.source code about how to fix item mall
4.free costume system
5.free automatic skill cut
6.new features dll for ep6

without me,u guys have to wait and wait,u have to buy these from juuf with a very very hight price,am i right????

thats why juuf attack me,cause i got a lot custumer from him
i release so much things for free,just like i stole the money from his pocket

tell me ,all of you guys who was juuf's customer,how much did he sell for scripts?

the crash bug only for those man who resell my filles and cracked me(like juuf)

after cracked my files,and then blame me"why did u ******* install a crash bug"

i have admit i was not good in this saturation,but this crash problem will not affect the server,trust me

if u dislike this crash problem,i can remove it,its up to you

there is no key logger for sure,and they did not give any any prove,just saying what they felling

20-9 fixed:remove crash problem!
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/20/2015, 16:28   #23 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Sorry but What the fuck? I'm mad because you stole customers from me? I don't care at all... I already gave most of my scripts away in Dev Team. You and other people are free to release anything you want as long as it is not written by me, i don't care at all lol. If you write it yourself, i can't be mad at you.

Can you please check who thanked to your releases? The date of "Thanks" is written next to it. You will see i have no problem with you or your releases im one of the very few developers who support these releases.

Like i said i'm not reselling anything, did you even read my messages? why would i write the words below in my message if i was reselling your files?

In my opinion if you sell something, you shouldn't add any kind of exploit without having permission of customer. I already asked you to warn customers about it but you didn't... So i took my time and told them about exploits and keyloggers / keyboard hooks on your files. Like i said i don't care at all but people should know the truth.

Anyways, i just wanted to warn customers. Since you didnt explain them any of these. From now on it is between you and your customers.

Good Luck!

Thanks
4 Users
Old 09/20/2015, 16:44   #24

im waiting for scrren short of uploading db's password

if u catch it,i will return all the money i got from custumers,and i will pay you 200USD as well

you are really the *** of actor

im here to let all guys know what you are
Old 09/22/2015, 08:25   #25 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Highly Do Not Recommend. Attitude Says It All.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 09/22/2015, 12:27   #26 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 5,451
Quote:
Originally Posted by shen1l View Post
juuf...**** your monther,where is the key logger?show me
You know you lost an argument if you start cursing and involving people's mothers in the discussion.

I think you give yourself too much credit for everything. It's more than obvious that everything you claim to be yours is obviously not, so how about you take a sit and stop playing hero ? Did you tell your customers that your application does some sneaky stuff behind the scenes ? The people who paid you, did you bother to earn their trust or you expected them to stay blind to everything ?

If you were at least half as smart as you think you are, you should've been able to protect your code without having to write malicious code.

I don't believe I will post any more replies on this thread, so don't bother to taunt me or do anything similar.
Thanks
11 Users
Old 09/22/2015, 14:04   #27 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I highly support JuuF, if you even scan shen1l's files with virustotal you can see that they contain malicious code. I really don't think this is a trustworthy person to buy from and people that already bought the files should be concerned about their players account information being exposed.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 09/23/2015, 11:26   #28 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Received Thanks: 1,093
Trusted seller and good men !
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/24/2015, 12:24   #29

at first,lets leave the crash bug,i have removed it

and the point is we were always talking abuot the key logger and malicious codes

just show me all of them ok?

which file contains malicious code?show me ,i will pay all custumers money back

im begging prove,come on!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nubness View Post
You know you lost an argument if you start cursing and involving people's mothers in the discussion.

I think you give yourself too much credit for everything. It's more than obvious that everything you claim to be yours is obviously not, so how about you take a sit and stop playing hero ? Did you tell your customers that your application does some sneaky stuff behind the scenes ? The people who paid you, did you bother to earn their trust or you expected them to stay blind to everything ?

If you were at least half as smart as you think you are, you should've been able to protect your code without having to write malicious code.

I don't believe I will post any more replies on this thread, so don't bother to taunt me or do anything similar.
yes,i have to admit i should not add the code to crash bug,but you said i have install a key logger in my files,can u show me that???

im not good,but how about you?
i spent 100 USD,bought FFA script from you,u told me it works for ep6 server files,but its not s for ,and u gave me a english game.exe,do not help me transfer to chinese language,i wasted my money

can you explain me how a ep4 script works for ep6 server files?
what a good scamer,now i am back and selling files cheap,did it really hurt?

juuf and you ,both god of actor
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Paid.jpg (14.6 KB, 319 views)
Thanks
5 Users
Old 09/24/2015, 20:33   #30 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

You fail to understand basics here

Your assuming that your exploit and the "keylogger" report are separate. You are wrong. Microsoft Forefront Threat Management (what I use to test new files behind) detected a "Possible Keylogger" coming from the pet.dll file in the server. Your exploit required a specific command be sent to the server. The dll monitors for that specific command and KILLS the service. A keylogger monitors input and reacts based on its programming to perform tasks that the user may not want. Your exploit was the keylogger. Calling me a "bad man" because I found this and reported it to friends so they dont get hurt by your exploit is insanity at its finest.

To touch base on the "bad man" thing, maybe you should get to know who your making claims against because I have never harmed any server and offer my assistance FOR FREE to anyone when i have time and am willing to invest it into the project they want. So this "bad man" helps the community become better... what do you do to help the average person other than sell exploits and bash people who find them? I dont normally post here because I dont like the drama but this idiotic behavior has drawn me into it personally and Im not letting you bash me without telling the truth about WHY you bash me and WHY I told those that purchased this to demand a refund UNTIL you fix it.
Thanks
9 Users