Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Tactics pg AoL+Full Set

Discussion on Tactics pg AoL+Full Set within the Shaiya Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Tactics pg AoL+Full Set

I sell:
-Pg AoL with 1 flower
-Full Set maxed Brilliant x2Top (link and reroll Mage)
-Full set goddess accessory
-x2 Iron Princess maxed (Tact.Flash 1 and 2+grb+t.ele) enchant [11 and 9]
-x2 Guidance of Goddess[10] maxed reroll+tact.ele+grb lapis
-3b
-12ktp

All for 150 euro.
For more info add in skype: tactics55
Old 07/09/2014, 18:11   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

People are selling maxed sets for 35-45 euros and considering that you can't change e-mail which is linked to your account permanently, that flower rank is useless.
I had to comment because you're looking for 150 euro which is way too much, good luck selling anway!
Old 07/10/2014, 16:36   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplyShredded View Post
People are selling maxed sets for 35-45 euros and considering that you can't change e-mail which is linked to your account permanently, that flower rank is useless.
I had to comment because you're looking for 150 euro which is way too much, good luck selling anway!

I know, in fact the account are also willing to get off of something.
But on the evaluation of weapon,gold,tp,accessory and set I think you will reach more than 40 euro
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/01/2014, 00:53   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

10 Runs, only Whites and blues.