Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Shaiya Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB uber shaiya Tactics acc or gears

Discussion on WTB uber shaiya Tactics acc or gears within the Shaiya Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB uber shaiya Tactics acc or gears

WTB uber shaiya Tactics acc or gears offer OS OP's , need serious trade ....
Old 02/22/2014, 15:45   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Sent you a private message.
Old 02/23/2014, 18:52   #3

give me ur skype in message becouse i got problem and cant send u

Tags
wtb shaiya tactics

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Tactics Shaiya UBer set
04/11/2014 - Shaiya Trading - 3 Replies
Guard set : 4x weapons with new eles , new flashes lvl 2 , boots with sonic tactical , tops with ele , helmet with helmet lapis lvl 2 . only left GM RR
[WTB] UBER Shaiya Tactics gear!
02/17/2014 - Shaiya Trading - 0 Replies
WTB maxed UBER Shaiya Tactics Mage/Pagan Warr/Fig Gaurd/Def 70/69 set or 90K TP + PAYING VERY WELL. Add me on skype:zoomer5292 PS, Scammers don't bother wasting you're time.
[Selling] Shaiya Tactics - Uber fighter set
01/18/2014 - Shaiya Trading - 3 Replies
Hello guys, I am selling the most uber fighter set on Shaiya Tactics. Message me for more information.
WTS League Of Shaiya Uber Gears.
05/31/2013 - Shaiya Trading - 6 Replies
Hi, I want to sell my gears, all of them or only parts, based on the request. I have Fatal, Tenacious and Sinister sets both uber linked. For Assassin, for Warrior and for Pagan. For every set bought/part I give a few pl1/2/3 for free. And many other goodies. Price very cheap, we'll discuss it. For the trading method the buyer doesn't have to worry, it's a good one :). Pm me for contact information. ~~~~ http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/853/shaiyafc ap.jpg/...
WTS Uber 1-15 Gears for W/G (Shaiya US)
03/15/2012 - Shaiya Trading - 0 Replies
I quit the game 6 months ago and i want to sell this set as a whole! Full worship with Dread Muffs (mostly and 4 Ele2 weapon with many nosses free ( 40 each Knockout, Clean Hit( normal and XT), Defense (normal and XT), Conc noss, 30 day Crr etc. Im asking for 1500 US dollar for the set, I only accept Western Union, I wont give the gears until i didnt get the money, If u cant deal with it dont bother to pm me.