Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Shaiya Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

wts 80 um warr Phoenix sever

Discussion on wts 80 um warr Phoenix sever within the Shaiya Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
wts 80 um warr Phoenix sever

80 um warr

Has 79 spear [19] weapon and [14] weapon both have ele 2 and flash in weapons 14 has no other links. [19] is fully linked has blind side 7 and toxin, Top has ele 2 craft 7 and bas craft 5 and 6 gloves have dual craft 5 and 6 181 str and good ojs. Rank is getting close to being on boards. Nothing looking for insane amount but only what i paid into game so far. account has about 4b in gold and about anohter 10 bill in acution. Has everything you need to pvp Nos wise. as soon as you log in. is a competitive account. does not have complete end gear. only serious offers please and not asking more than 250 or best offer for the account. has 15 days left on conti pid and 7 on ee
contact me on skype at: christa.lucas2

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTB Warr And/Or Nuker [PHOENIX]
07/09/2011 - 9Dragons Trading - 3 Replies
I'm looking for a template, either an LoB or Shaolin nuker and/or a Wu Tang or Shaolin warrior at any level. The account must have an RD deco. On Phoenix server, please leave reply with level, RD deco confirmation, role, clan and gender. Thx mates
WTS High LvL Char (Acc) BoT Warr (Phoenix)
02/22/2011 - 9Dragons Trading - 6 Replies
yo, :bandit: Sellin My Acc, with an DB 8 BoT Warr (King Slayer Epi, CK & DMG Full GL Set, some Plates, some Weaps, alot of Pills and any kind of, alot of KG & EM, 90day Prem till mid March and another Prem in Inventory, bout 150kk gold, some BE and other Stuff, PvP Gear,etc..) and on it an CS12 WT Warr Female. min Offer 1.4 - 1.5k € who have money and is interested send me a PM i wont answer here!! Accepting Payments: PayPal, Online Banking
WTB PHOENIX !(NUKER,WARR)
02/21/2011 - 9Dragons Trading - 5 Replies
Hi i want to buy BoT Nuker or HD,BoT Warr on phoenix server leverl is fc-cs-gl. .. i pay in ingame gold .
WTS CS 5 WARR PHOENIX !!!
11/30/2010 - 9Dragons Trading - 6 Replies
#Sold
S> water/warr/fire saturn sever.
10/27/2008 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies
hi, im selling water/warr/fire on saturn sever 110/120/112 naked lvl 0 nado i acpect items on saturn sever or paypal full info to.