Hello, I got a few sets that i would like to trade..:
Pagan set lv80 vanity with 2 tops 4 weps/shield and best accs in game +cape all Full enchanted GM rerolled(Cape GM enchanted) Linked full Dual 6.
Hunter set same.
20-30 set Pagan 2 tops 2 weps full GM rerolled.
1-15 Set Orc*Donation* Full GM rerolled.
1-15 Set Hunter*Donation* full.
and a few more 1-15 donation items in WH.
Feel free to PM me here with you'r offers.
Damage of each set:
75:
Pagan 12-15k on Semi ubers
9-11k on Ubers/Donators.
Same with hunter maybe even more.
20-30:
5.7-6k(Biggest 20-30 damage but u die fast too )
1-15:
Orc, 1.2k heals and u can tank easy
Hunter can do nice Crit for a 1-15 toon really good for 1-15 pvp.
Just in case you haven't seen this 04/03/2013 - Pokemon - 2 Replies I'll just leave this here, it's not an April fools joke, I'm the 1 person in the world who doesn't enjoy this holiday..
Here ya go
XGamerX**PVE Boosting***Epic raid sets**Heroic Sets***LFR and more!!! 01/01/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 7 Replies We are now offering pve boosting services for level 90s.
US/EU BOTH
HORDE/ALLIANCE ANY REALM
We have the following available and dont hesistate to ask for a custom order as well!!
FULL HEROIC DUNGEON SET- 100EU
FULL 476 item level- 250EU
Shaiya Haven 12/17/2012 - Shaiya PServer Advertising - 1 Replies Hey everybody, got a mid ep 5 server, nearly ep 6. Awesome staff, always GS's online, and the admins take care of tickets right away. And great pvp. Always raid vs raid pvp at most times of the day. Sometimes, we get some 2 raid pvp sessions. Collect letters to get GM Rerolls/Enchants/Links. Right now it's Christmas season so we have our Christmas event up and running as of now! Free Item Mall with starter gears, everything in-game farmable. Check it out here. Shaiya Haven - Home page
PvP...
Haven't been here lately... 01/02/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies So I was wondering what's the best melee bot around at the moment...
I saw KIRA and some TUL but pixel bots annoy the hell outta me... so is there any bots like the old day COPartner that works like that, and that is accessible by all since I saw SV is only for VIPs now.