Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS OPs in bulk

Discussion on WTS OPs in bulk within the Shaiya Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS OPs in bulk

I have over 500 OPs forsale at 90 cents each, add me on skype brandon.388, will be through paypal. I will not give OPs first unless I know u from in game or shaiya forums.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS ISK in bulk $13/b
04/05/2013 - Eve Online Trading - 13 Replies
I currently have 250b ISK in assets that can be instantly liquidated to NPC buy orders, can provide more information with screenshots on request via PM. I much prefer to sell in large amounts though, so 50b+ if possible, much safer for both parties if I trade with as few people as possible. I only accept verified paypal accounts, and moneybooker accounts, and to avoid any scamming attempts, I'll accept the money before giving you the ISK. If this is a problem, then you have the option to...
Bulk of Blaser
03/10/2013 - Infestation Trading - 11 Replies
Ich verkaufe hier 8 Blaser http://i.epvpimg.com/Q7n9b.jpg alle kommen mit vollen 10 Schuss. Wenn ihr alle auf einmal nehmt, gibts mags obendrauf. Preis ist ca 4 Euro. Nehme gerne elitegold, oder auch amazon gutscheine. Nicht interessiert an anderen Waffen/ Items
Selling OPs in BULK
08/13/2011 - Shaiya Trading - 3 Replies
I have 138 OPs in stock currently. I sell in bulk to you through only PAYPAL transfer. Please PM me here if you want any and what price you are willing to pay. Thank You. BULK MEANS 15+. we do small transaction first if u like but total has to be 15+ OPs if u want cheap price.
Bulk Purchase
06/16/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
My friend is buying bulk so i need to know how to get it for him. He gives me the info and i get them. But how do i get the bulk through wire transfer shit? Somone help? Thanks, Tekkeshema:)
Got some questions about bulk dbs buy;s
01/26/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies
I am about to buy a bulk pack.my question is do you get you dbs in instalments or all at once?and how long did it take after you sent the money to get your dbs.Like every on eelse i am not happy abouth the new patches some features are good but most are ruaning the game.but my problim is my wife just started playing this game and she doesent want to swotch to new game so i am stuck but life goes on i guess!!