Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS Ops In Merged

Discussion on WTS Ops In Merged within the Shaiya Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS Ops In Merged

Selling Operate Exclusive For Paypal, My Skype Is Gino.pietermai

Only Paypal Payment Selling For 0,70$ Each

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS 80 UM Priest [OS MERGED]
01/31/2013 - Shaiya Trading - 10 Replies
Hello guys. Few weeks ago i got banned on OS for something i didn't do, sent 10 ban appeals but no luck from that. GM's sucks. So, my girl quiting aswell and decided to sell her 80 UM Priest and i'll do it for her. Here is the screenshot of the character : #REMOVED Informations about items it has :
[WTS][OS MERGED] 80 UM DEFENDER
12/29/2012 - Shaiya Trading - 2 Replies
Screenshot removed - account sold Just spent 1 month on leveling and found out that 30 pvp is way better, for my taste. Add me on skype if you want to talk about it : dino_somljacan SELLING FOR 80 OP's
[WTS][OS MERGED] 70 UM FIGHTER
12/21/2012 - Shaiya Trading - 2 Replies
70 UM FIGHTER As title says, no need to say more. Screenshot removed - account sold If you're interested click on skype button on my profile or simply send me a messsage in the inbox. SELLING FOR 40 OP's.
WTS lvl 70 UM Guard on OS Merged!
11/11/2012 - Shaiya Trading - 1 Replies
Pm me offer in real money $ or OP's (on OS)! ONLY Paypal accepted! You WILL go first, if you don't trust, please don't waste time! Thanks! :)