Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS Lailah account

Discussion on WTS Lailah account within the Shaiya Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation WTS Lailah account

I got lv 70 UM Defender with 1 diamond rank ( about 23k kills ), naked
71 UM ranger, with 2 lines, [19] shrewd blade, Paradox top, secor uber set

also have about 70 OPs on the account

add me on skype and we talk about details

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS account AoF lailah
09/09/2012 - Shaiya Trading - 0 Replies
WTS account AoF lailah .. I WANT ITEMS OR OP. add my skype : voinea.bogdan1
WTB 70 Lailah Account- Fighter
08/20/2012 - Shaiya Trading - 4 Replies
Post here your skype il add you, i just want to buy the fighter 70. dont matter if low rank, i need clean fighter, no gear. will pay in ops just post your skype, dont pm me or anything, POST POST POST
WTS 3 x 70 UM Lailah & 1 70 HM Lailah Account
05/23/2012 - Shaiya Trading - 4 Replies
WTS 1 70 um Gaurd account WTS 1 70 UM Warrior account WTS 1 70 UM Hunter account WTS 1 70 HM Oracle account Gears ops money ap items can be provided... contact me for more info ty
WTS lailah account
12/09/2011 - Shaiya Trading - 1 Replies
58 UM Battle tank linked with 5s/Dual linked (Dual statted Duals) With legend ada Helm linked with str/dex helm linked with great Oj's and linked with best duals with dragons maul/whyvorn sheild linked with 5/duals/Cape. This defender is in full goddess ada set with sonic boots linked with 6/5's. 52 HM Archer linked with Duals and some 5's, best duals linked with this toon and 4 slotted christmas helm linked with the best duals again, with a legend god finger enchanted to 5. Got a cape got...
[WTS] Lailah Uber Account (Lailah US)
12/09/2011 - Shaiya Trading - 2 Replies
Hey ! Selling a uber Lailah Light (AoL) account. It has just one toon: Fighter UM lvl 61, pvp rank 11 ( ** ) , 77.073 kills.The toon come without gear, this allready sold. Accepting PayPal or Western Union. Contact: neacsu.lucian20 -skype [email protected] -yahoo [email protected] -live messenger