Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Shaiya Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

70 UM Lailah Priest - FOR SALE

Discussion on 70 UM Lailah Priest - FOR SALE within the Shaiya Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation 70 UM Lailah Priest - FOR SALE

I am looking to sell one of my old alt accounts that I no longer play - leveled it while tagging my fighter because at one point I planned on funneling cash into it to make it a tank - never got around to it and it just sits there.

I haven't played Shaiya for a while and nonetheless this account was never used when I did.

Of course I am not an imbecile so I will provide all information needed to ever recover this account including the original yahoo email which I longer use it has been scrubbed and has no personal information attached just the email.

This account is on the Lailah server on AeriaGames - OS.

It is a level 70 Ultimate Mode priest with a full dreamy set and long cape.

It include a sonic amulet - 50HM mount and a long cape and 63/69 weap not linked.

It has 2700 kills and 300 or so deaths so it is a greater starter account for anyone looking to get back in the game.

Image can be viewed here :

I'd recommend getting a name change before anything else - if you are reported and banned that is not my problem - people know that I quit and no longer use that account.

I am looking to get at least 150$ for the account or maybe some OPs/Fighter gear depending on whether I ever come back to Lailah on my UM Fighter.

I am not providing my skype because I don't need kiddies adding me and annoying me trying to trade for private server accounts I AM NOT INTERESTED IN PRIVATE SERVER TRADES end of story.

If you are however interested you can PM me and if the offer looks legit I will add you on skype or your choice of communication - even phone call if it suits you.

I am a very straightforward person and I don't want any games.

thanks for reading
Old 09/22/2012, 05:15   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i will offer u a p server account full donar gear max linked same with accesories and mount ect it has everything if ur intrested let me know
Old 09/22/2012, 18:08   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Looking to get back into shaiya OS add me on skype and ill make you a offer

my Skype is JohnUltra24
Old 09/25/2012, 02:29   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreadlord17 View Post
i will offer u a p server account full donar gear max linked same with accesories and mount ect it has everything if ur intrested let me know
Not interested sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltraSonics View Post
Looking to get back into shaiya OS add me on skype and ill make you a offer

my Skype is JohnUltra24
Added you.

-- Would also like to add that I would trade for OS ops for my fighter account --

Tags
70, account, lailah, priest, ultimate