Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB Op's or gear!

Discussion on WTB Op's or gear! within the Shaiya Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB Op's or gear!

Im looking to buy tons of items with the payment boxpay if you can get it to work! i will give 1000$+ if you do so add me on skype if interested!!!
Skype name: babybluepvp

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS 44 OP's, $2 each!
05/02/2012 - Shaiya Trading - 2 Replies
Still selling OP's...noone intrested? Send me a pm so we can talk via skype :)
WTS 44 OP's, $2 each!
04/17/2012 - Shaiya Trading - 0 Replies
Hello! I sell 44 OP's on shaiya OS $2 each = $88! What you will need: Paypal account + alliance toon, dosen't matter what server. We meet in linked to do the trade! You WILL send me money first before you recieve ANY OP's. Only payment-option we will be able to use is paypal since that's the only option I use. PM me if you're intrested and I will pm you back with my skype! Good luck!
WTS Op's (10+)
12/09/2011 - Shaiya Trading - 2 Replies
WTS Op's (10+) 2$ each for more info contact me on Skype ID :spykTK
WTS OP's $2 each
10/08/2011 - Shaiya Trading - 3 Replies
I currently have 275 OP's for sale and more incoming paypal is preferred pm me if you want to buy some letting me know how many etc or add my skype - rahza3l thanks
WTS Op's 2$ each
09/04/2011 - Shaiya Trading - 0 Replies
Selling OP's (minimum 10+ can buy ,dont give les thet 10 in a row) for more info contact me on : [email protected] or Contact me on Skype ID :spykTK