Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Shaiya Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS 2 Full Donater fury accounts on The Myth of Shaiya

Discussion on WTS 2 Full Donater fury accounts on The Myth of Shaiya within the Shaiya Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 2,627
WTS 2 Full Donater fury accounts on The Myth of Shaiya

on that accounts u will find full donation gear and accs and weps for the 80er chars furthermore on the accounts are 15ner and 30er toons. 1 Pagan and 1 Guard account is to sell. Post ur offer down here

the toons are full gm reroled too. if u want more information write a pm i will answer it

the 80er toons are full gm reroled and if u want more infos just write a pm i will answer it + the accounts will be cheap since i stoped playing there
Old 06/16/2012, 10:52   #2

BUMB they are rly cheap
Old 06/29/2012, 20:34   #3

again a bumb

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS full geared archer in Myth Of Shaiya
03/02/2012 - Shaiya Trading - 1 Replies
Hi id like to sell full geared/rerolled/enchanted archer in myth of shaiya. Helmet,pants,gaunts,boots,rings,loops,neck all maxed + gm rerolled. also have 3 x top full linked max enchanted good rerolls. 2 x bow max linked/enchanted OK reroll, 2 x xbow max linked/enchanted with OK rerolls. Also have gear for 15 and 30 area linked + enchanted. if u interested u can send me email [email protected].
WTS Shaiya Fidelity Fury ACC
01/25/2012 - Shaiya Trading - 0 Replies
WTS a fury acc , warrior toon. LV70 shaiya Fidelity. 70Top/pants/mufflers/boots/Acc/Shield. http://i43.tinypic.com/2i67mw.jpg http://i44.tinypic.com/21c9shw.jpg Contact me if interested.
WTS Uberest The Myth Of Shaiya (ex master shaiya) fighter gear.
12/25/2011 - Shaiya Trading - 3 Replies
Wts uber The Myth of Shaiya fighter/defender gear linked with the strongest lapis in game, and a the accessory set is linked with some lapis not everyone has with lapis that adds STR LUC by 30 and STR DEX by 30 and in amulet has str dex luc by 5 and 1x speed. so there is no sonic in shoes (normally the speed is very fast but with sprint nostrum is extremely fast and for this u have more STR/DEX). Pm me for more info the trading process is very trusted for the buyer and for me not very...
Fly For Eclipse IMba donater accounts
05/29/2011 - Flyff Trading - 29 Replies
Hallo verkaufe auf FLy for eclipse Sehr sehr gute Accounts die viele donater sachen haben also DER PSY WURDE VERKAUFT NICHT MERH OFFERN! THE PSY WAs SELLD!! DONT OFFER FOR PSY hier mal ein screen