Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Shaiya Essentials

Discussion on [Release] Shaiya Essentials within the Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old 03/18/2024, 18:51   #136

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by THEXxmateo View Post
In v8.1 release, GM RR not work without attach "CT", is it supposed to work without attaching the "CT"?
Nope, you need to use the script to make them work.

Quote:
You no longer understand what I mean. You provided a link to the source code, but what you released is not the same thing you're using.

P.S
The source code you provided is incomplete compared to what you released. So, how will users know that the files you provided are safe to use if your fixes are not included in the source code link you provided?

By the way, there's nothing wrong with your release, but regarding your fixes and other .dll files, inside the file folder, you should also release your source code so that users know what changes you've made and they know what kind script code you adding.
Perhaps i have not been clear enough; every dll used by the project (Both server and client) it's explained at the multiple patch notes of the project.

The server side uses sdev and sdev agent ones, which are released and have no differences or editions.

The client side uses 3 dll:

The 'Essentials1' dll it's for the elemental color bars on inventory/bars.
The 'Essentials2' dll it's the 'sdev' compiled from again, the public repository.
The 'Essentials3' dll it's a slightly custom version of the well know 'CustomGame' function for shen1, which enables /pet /wings commands and remote NPC. The custom changes are because the default dll causes an HP bug in the enemy bars.

There is not a single feature of the project that one can't replicate or check the source (Besides the customgame, but it have been this way for ages and ofc it's completely safe).

About scripts, they are self-explaining. One can just skip using scripts if they don't find it useful.

I hope this explanation clarify your doubts
One of the core concepts of the project it's the safety of the files, and they have proven to be safe from long time ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by axz007 View Post
Thanks bro for this update we really appreciate that, I hope if you can share with us next update if there is any program that we can change maps and doungens in 3d that's will be cool, I already find i program calls WorldEditor but its not working well.
Currently, the one free avaliable tool for world edition it's the world editor by VicSind. Shaiya Studio can work for minor editions, but it's not very advisable.

If you want a proper and functional map editor, you should ask Mati for the Unity editor. Idk about the details, but it works well and he is very professional.

There is also a trick to edit dungeons with world editor:
- Take a map with an already present .dg file, for a example map 0, it have two .db files.
- Clear the map for any features but leave one of the .dg and rename it to the dungeon you want; you can also move the dungeon to any location.
- You now have a dungeon that it's a .wld file rather than a .dg.
- Edit as usual.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/18/2024, 21:32   #137

I'm working in this one world editor by VicSind and complete alot, My new concern if there is any way to add my mobs and gears to the data base there is no body explain it Again Thanks bro for your respond
Old 03/21/2024, 18:28   #138

Quote:
Originally Posted by axz007 View Post
I'm working in this one world editor by VicSind and complete alot, My new concern if there is any way to add my mobs and gears to the data base there is no body explain it Again Thanks bro for your respond
An advise for everyone looking for help on this forums; do not.
They are largely inactive.

Join the shaiyagg discord:

Here you can ask for help and it's way more active than this forum.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/25/2024, 02:29   #139

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elemental Shock View Post
An small 8.1 version it's coming very soon, unlike other versions this is more of a quality of life update with certain fixes and improvements.

The most important change it's including the .exes with the dll already inyected so no one needs to use cheat engine to make the server works; just start the server and done.
This will make handling the files a lot easier and avoid problems.

Another minor changes include modifications of the ps_game to fix some vanilla bugs on EP5, and small client fixes.

Released!

Changelogs v8.1: Small Quality of Life Version

NEW: The Ps_Game and Ps_DbAgent services now include by default the dll inyected on them.
This means you no longer need to turn on cheat engine scripts on them, just turn on the server and play, the dll's will load.

Other changes:
- Helmets and cloaks now drops as usual; you no longer need an script to make it work.
- Mount cast time have been reduced from 2.5s to 0.25s, the minimum. This makes the ps_game behaves like EP6 ones when it comes to mount speed.
- Updated the ExpDefs table on the database.
This fixes several errors with leveling at higher levels.
- Re-Added leveling boxes from OS; Level 1 characters get them at character creation and all bowes works just like OS parameters.
- Fixed several minor interface issues.
- Updated a bit the server files to be at pair with the new changes.
- Most scripts have been merged into two scripts for the ps_game, making things easier; this includes GM recreations and infinite items scripts.
- Added a new script to fix Mantle Merchants and Badge Merchants spawning at server start; the old NPC from OS at capitals.
- Some project sections have been separated in new folders to avoid confusion.

While this version it's small and have few changes, i highly advise to update since makes everything easiers.
It doesn't seem the new .exes have issues, but any feedback could be useful to keep the project polished.

Further updates, if avaliable, should be only like this: Fix small issues and make everything more practical.
how to configure leveling boxes from OS; Level 1 characters get them at character creation, I looked in the database and the table is empty.
Old 03/25/2024, 03:50   #140

can you add costume on/off in command? ^^
Old 03/28/2024, 21:57   #141

Thank you for sharing, and great project! It's been a while since I've seen a Shaiya project executed so well. It almost feels reminiscent of the days of Omega on epvp! The files are clean and well-organized with very few issues, but most importantly, they are easily fixable.

P.S.
I noticed that there are different names in the settings where, upon opening "help," various names are displayed, and clicking on them opens different options like Blacksmith, Market, Guilds, etc. (I'm referring to the client, so the game.exe in-game).
Changing the names should be fairly easy, but... It would be fantastic to implement it into the inventory bar. I've seen some servers do this, and it's incredibly useful in-game. Any information or implementation regarding this?

Best regards.
Old 03/31/2024, 08:43   #142

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elemental Shock View Post
An advise for everyone looking for help on this forums; do not.
They are largely inactive.

Join the shaiyagg discord:

Here you can ask for help and it's way more active than this forum.
Man, I would like to support your project if you upload it to a github or if you have it, could you share the link with us?
Old 04/01/2024, 01:02   #143

Quote:
Originally Posted by 神の火 View Post
Man, I would like to support your project if you upload it to a github or if you have it, could you share the link with us?
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/08/2024, 23:45   #144

An update on the project:

The project it's not finished and will remain in expansion as long as more content, features and improvements can be added.
The v8.1 will remain for a very long time, im working in a newer version but without any estimated release time.

If you want to help the project with anything, you can join the public discord (Shaiya GG) or the shaiya.gg forums.
Old 04/09/2024, 14:32   #145

Hello Shock
Do you know how to change the client or server files lanague to cn?
Old 04/10/2024, 12:26   #146

Quote:
Originally Posted by guoyv888 View Post
Hello Shock
are you chinese?
Old 04/10/2024, 13:14   #147

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsq110 View Post
are you chinese?
yes, I really like this game and I research the private server for 10 years
Old 04/11/2024, 02:37   #148

Quote:
Hello Shock
Hey, im sorry but i don't know anything about changing the language. If you put chinese characters on an EN game.exe like the essentials one, then for sure it's not gonna work.

Server files are different, it doesn't matter for you if they are in english.

What i can suggest you it's trying to find a Chinese game.exe for EP6 and replicate the essentials features on it.
I can't help more with that topic.

You may ask for help on the discord anyways, perhaps someone knows something about that.
Old 04/11/2024, 07:30   #149

Quote:
yes, I really like this game and I research the private server for 10 years
What is your QQ number
Old 04/15/2024, 03:25   #150

Quote:
What is your QQ number
I'm Chinese too bro, my qq number 97251095, feel strange that we all Chinese but talk with english

Quote:
What is your QQ number
Quote:
Hello Shock
Server files works fine with cn client, what you need to do is about client, it's complicated, i'm a starter, as Elemental Shock said the easiest way is to find a funcational cn client, which i have one, add friend on qq 97251095,we can talk about it

Tags
ep6, release, shaiya