Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Shaiya Archive

Discussion on Shaiya Archive within the Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 152
Received Thanks: 1,274
Shaiya Archive

Hi guys,

I've just finished compiling and uploading a list of Shaiya clients and patches to an archive site, as I feel it's about time we start trying to preserve the integrity and history of the game a bit better.

If anyone has any more "untouched" clients, feel free to leave a private message or reply with a link and tell me which version of the game it is. I'm looking for people that have international clients (if someone could provide working links to IT / FR client archives that haven't been modified, that'd be great)

Here is a link to the archive, these links will always be working:

There is also a FTP server running on the same hostname, should you wish to mass download files. You can easily do this with Filezilla, and it requires no credentials, ie:
Thanks
41 Users
Old 06/16/2019, 19:52   #2

elite*gold: 0
I hope that you do not delete this as your past releases.
Old 04/11/2020, 23:25   #3

Ele já excluíu kk
Old 04/25/2020, 11:02   #4

not work site)
Old 03/09/2021, 07:52   #5

Website has been updated to include every patch and client from Aeria that I could find, and some notes regarding the US patch history. Each patch has also been extracted so you can easily view the individual files that were updated during a time period.

If anyone has any archived patches from the FR/IT/RU servers that'd also be great (the FR/IT ones on Aeria currently contain German patches).

Edit: Anton has provided me with some RU client archives, they are now accessible at , alongside the extracted files in the "data" directory, for if you just need specific files.
Thanks
6 Users
Old 03/10/2021, 23:02   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cups View Post
Website has been updated to include every patch and client from Aeria that I could find, and some notes regarding the US patch history. Each patch has also been extracted so you can easily view the individual files that were updated during a time period.

If anyone has any archived patches from the FR/IT/RU servers that'd also be great (the FR/IT ones on Aeria currently contain German patches).

Edit: Anton has provided me with some RU client archives, they are now accessible at , alongside the extracted files in the "data" directory, for if you just need specific files.
Noone cares
Old 03/11/2021, 12:44   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyoshiro4 View Post
Noone cares
Thanks for the free bump!

The archive now contains a few copies of the Chinese clients that I could find:

This also includes the beta client with the Panda (Monk?) class:

Thanks
3 Users
Old 03/11/2021, 23:02   #8

Thank you on behalf of all shaiya lovers who have been a great service. Are there any fixes in the server files?
Old 03/12/2021, 03:44   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaiya1418 View Post
Thank you on behalf of all shaiya lovers who have been a great service. Are there any fixes in the server files?
No, they're clean files. In the ep5.4 folder the ps_dbAgent is the dupe fixed one provided by Trayne, and the ps_game is one that was slightly edited by Bowie (he removed the additional code section and imports added by the Chinese pserver developers). I'd recommend this ps_game for developers that are looking for something reliable to build their code against, as it hasn't been tampered with.

It's worth noting that many of the Chinese developers import code through a modified `dbghelp.dll`, so if your file is different from the one on , then it's likely trying to execute additional code.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 04/17/2021, 09:01   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cups View Post
No, they're clean files. In the ep5.4 folder the ps_dbAgent is the dupe fixed one provided by Trayne, and the ps_game is one that was slightly edited by Bowie (he removed the additional code section and imports added by the Chinese pserver developers). I'd recommend this ps_game for developers that are looking for something reliable to build their code against, as it hasn't been tampered with.

It's worth noting that many of the Chinese developers import code through a modified `dbghelp.dll`, so if your file is different from the one on , then it's likely trying to execute additional code.
please add türkish client, Thank you
Old 04/16/2023, 18:15   #11

Do you know what Episode/Company these spanish clients are?
Code:
shaiya-es-ps0076.tar.gz
shaiya-es-ps0085.tar.gz
I ask because I can't unpack the SAF for any of them (with traditional tools).
Old 04/17/2023, 15:31   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by sominus View Post
Do you know what Episode/Company these spanish clients are?
Code:
shaiya-es-ps0076.tar.gz
shaiya-es-ps0085.tar.gz
I ask because I can't unpack the SAF for any of them (with traditional tools).
These clients are built by my own . If you have Rust installed, you can install my to unpack these pre-built data files. Alternatively, you can collect the files yourself if that makes more sense for your use case. The archive.sqlite file contains an indexed database of all relevant files and distributions. You can look at my tooling code for how this database is used, but in short if you run the following query, you'll get a path to download every relevant file for the patch you want. As an example, "patch" would be 76, and "distribution" would be "es".

The "path" would be where you should write the file to on your file system (relative to the client root), and the "key" would be the download path from the archive ( + key). Using this method, you can collect the files for any distribution / patch number you want.

Code:
SELECT path, key, uncompressed_size, date FROM (
    SELECT row_number() over (partition by file.path ORDER BY patch desc) rows, file.patch, file.path, file.date, data.checksum, data.uncompressed_size, data.key FROM files file
        INNER JOIN filedata data on data.id = file.fileid
        WHERE file.distribution = ? AND file.patch <= ?
        GROUP BY file.patch, file.path, data.checksum, data.uncompressed_size, data.key
        ORDER BY file.patch DESC
) groups WHERE groups.rows <= 1;
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/18/2023, 04:09   #13

Thanks. Since I already had Navicat installed, I just got your sqlite file and loaded it there. Then used your query to find the files I needed. It works fine.
Nice collection you have there btw.

I post a SS in case some is wondering about the sqlite db content.

Old 04/18/2023, 11:35   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by sominus View Post
Thanks. Since I already had Navicat installed, I just got your sqlite file and loaded it there. Then used your query to find the files I needed. It works fine.
Nice collection you have there btw.

I post a SS in case some is wondering about the sqlite db content.

You should search by distribution rather than key pattern. Files in "es" distribution might link to a "us" file, if they ended up having the same checksum, as a way to deduplicate the data and avoid having a massive data set.
Old 04/18/2023, 13:31   #15

A search by distribution gave me some 'us' or 'pt' results along with the 'es' ones, that's why I changed the query.
Code:
shaiya-us/patches/ps0114-12-7-2010/data/Entity/Building/CBOX_AB7_flagall.SMOD
shaiya-us/original/data/Entity/Shape/out_wooden.SMOD
shaiya-us/patches/ps0114-12-7-2010/data/Entity/Building/R2_Bonebridge01.SMOD
Of course that could be just me not using it the right way.
But I just wanted the spanish-content sdatas from the old episodes (4.x or 5.x) since they are almost imposible to find these days. I might also get a few interface dds also.

EDIT:
You were right, I had to search by distribution, the 'us' files were just common (non localized) files shared by all clients, 3d models, textures, etc. Didn't notice that the first time lol