Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Loading screen pack

Discussion on Loading screen pack within the Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Loading screen pack

you are invited to loading screen pack. If you want any changes or get a PSD - write in pm. I will be happy if you like the screenshots
Link:

Thanks
7 Users
Old 01/26/2018, 11:55   #2

i like this name for server, it's original than other on Shaiya PServer Advertising

kkkk
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/11/2019, 09:03   #3

please reuploads

Tags
shaiya

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release] Loading screen pack
01/27/2019 - Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases - 20 Replies
Was pretty bored , so decided to create a few loading screens , heres the result , enjoy ^^ Preview 1st http://i.imgur.com/S1gPluv.jpg 2nd
Loading Interface [Start Loading]
08/27/2018 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
Hey.. I need some help. So I decided to ask the experts from ElitePvPers , because I know they can resolve my rookie problem. So , I did some Loading Interfaces for Start_Loading_0* , i edited it.. i converted it from DDS/BMP/PNG to DDJ , imported it to media.pk2 , but after I press start to enter in client , it's a white window screen.. What can I do?.. I'll give here a link , maybe someone can fix my files please. GirlShare - Download Launchers.rar Please , I hope somebody will...
Loading Screen/Login Screen
10/06/2010 - Lineage 2 - 3 Replies
Hi, I wanted to change the Loading Screen and Login screen of a Private server, can someone tell me how to do it? (I downloaded for Loading screen a file, it works but i want to know how to do it myself so i add a pic of my choise :D)
Loading up screen (autopatch)
08/10/2006 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 3 Replies
ok this willl do what the title says and dont say every1 all ready knows this, i know alot of people do but for the people thatt dont know how . They can read this guide. Go to C:\Program Files\Conquer 2.0\data\AutoPatch_pic and there is 3 files in the folder named 1,2 and 3 move them out of this folder and put them anywhere (or delete them) then name the pictures you want to appear instead of those 1,2 and 3 like the other ones were.Now you need to save these new pictures in the same...