Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Mass Drop Editor Source Code

Discussion on Mass Drop Editor Source Code within the Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile Mass Drop Editor Source Code

I don't get on here to much any more and I had a request this month for the source code for the mass drop editor I created some time ago so figure I would post it for anyone who wants it.

source code is in vb.net and was built with vb studio 2013 pro I checked and it loads with out problems for 2015 also. feel free to edit or mod it as you wish.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 12/22/2016, 17:26   #2

Received Thanks: 1,093
It's funny that we used of doing things to get a simmilar result.

Thanks for sharing!
Old 12/22/2016, 17:31   #3

yeah been awhile since I been on here didn't even know you release a drop editor just checked it out nice work on it looks good figure I would release my source being some requested it your looks better then mine so nice job on it.
Thanks
1 User

Tags
mass drop editor

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[RELEASE] Mass Drop Editor
12/10/2016 - Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases - 6 Replies
today Im releasing my new Mass Drop Editor to everyone NOTE its a beta version and is not fully tested so if any problems please leave a response for me and ill see about fixing it as soon as I can or if you have a idea youll like to have added to it ill see about getting it put in for the next release. But the Main purpose of this release is so when the files are set correctly to your server it can edit and re-edit all the drops in mins instead of 6 to 8 hours. and to do it with out adding...
You can share EP2 ItemAll Editor source code
04/16/2015 - Last Chaos - 1 Replies
You can share EP2 ItemAll Editor source code?
[Selling] LastChaos Packet Editor Source Code
09/27/2014 - Last Chaos Trading - 4 Replies
~ Close ~
[Release-Source code] Invincible mass of playing "No kick hack"
03/17/2014 - CrossFire Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 29 Replies
Hello I'd like to mention that's not my own source, I'm not even interested in crossfire hack coding and such shits. All credits goes to ramo. Thanks for understanding ------------------------------------ Hello The following source code allows you to be unkickable in-game.