Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server > Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 21:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[RELEASE] Vote for D.P script (PHP)

Old 05/27/2016, 23:16   #16

elite*gold: 0
J'ai une erreur ! Lorsque j'essaye de voter sur d'autres sites sa me met vous ne pouvez plus votez sur cette IP après 3 jours...

Old 06/06/2016, 19:52   #17

bump, why it's always send me a IP error after waiting 12 hours ?

Old 03/28/2017, 17:50   #18

@
You need add one more part for this script because if you vote from another IP you can vote how many you want:

else
{

// check Date
$result4 = mssql_query("SELECT * FROM PS_UserData.dbo.Users_Vote WHERE Date < DATEADD(HOUR, $tid, GETDATE()) and UserID = '".$UserID."' AND Site = '".$site."' ",$mslink);
$count4 = mssql_num_rows($result4);

if($count4 == 1)
{

echo '<SCRIPT LANGUAGE="JavaScript">alert("You wait 12 hours between wote, Sir !.")</script>';
echo "<script type='text/javascript'>window.location='votenow.php';</script>";
exit();

}
Old 04/04/2017, 02:39   #19

wew, idk what happened because I'm newbie, but got bugged on vote button, people just pressing it all time and getting dp, then I removed the mssql query that insert dp on the php and set as trigger on db e.e, the code have a little bug too, just people that tried vote before will get the dp, who's voting for first time no, so i did another **** query to complement, that things works for me, I use only 1 vote site, reset every 1 hour and gives 25 dp, people can vote again if they change ip and account, but I don't care because I will get the vote on top 100 too :v, just wanted to share (that's what my poor brain.exe can do), maybe it help someone, maybe no, anyway thanks for all and sorry for bad english.

Attached Files
File Type: rar Query.rar (838 Bytes, 8 views)

Thanks
2 Users

« [Releases 3Dc modified no bug] | [Tiny Release] GM Name Color Ep6 »