Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server > Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 03:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Unpacked game.exe font change people be ready to pay up

Discussion on Unpacked game.exe font change people be ready to pay up within the Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unpacked game.exe font change people be ready to pay up

I do not know exactly game.exe I have ep5.3 or 5.4. This game.exe unpacked, but I can not change the font. Do you have that could help me for a fee?
Old 07/17/2014, 20:14   #2

DEV? :v
Thanks
4 Users
Old 07/18/2014, 06:43   #3

If you take my game.exe, you shoudnt to change anything of it, you will get many bug. I have that game.exe with font changed, but i dont wanna share =)
Old 07/18/2014, 09:17   #4

It's my 5.4 game.exe unpacked
Change font without problem (i just try with shaiya patch, work fine)

Tell me if it work for you
Old 07/18/2014, 11:47   #5

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 5,451
Quote:
Originally Posted by stinka123 View Post
If you take my game.exe, you shoudnt to change anything of it, you will get many bug. I have that game.exe with font changed, but i dont wanna share =)
This sounds extremely lame. Changing the font in a game.exe is one of the simplest things to do. You could've just given him the offset of where the font name is located.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/22/2014, 02:42   #6

Anyone know the offsets ? about font ?
Old 08/22/2014, 06:07   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by bboytata View Post
Anyone know the offsets ? about font ?
Use the Shaiya Patcher released on EPVP. It changes it for you.
Old 08/22/2014, 11:28   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baserk View Post
Use the Shaiya Patcher released on EPVP. It changes it for you.
That would be a great suggestion if it actually worked for every game.exe available to us. It's a great tool, but it in itself is currently outdated.

Open your game.exe in hex and do a text search for FontName. You should see what you need around there. (not tested this as actually changing font, but i would assume it to be there)
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/22/2014, 12:10   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truth1010 View Post
That would be a great suggestion if it actually worked for every game.exe available to us. It's a great tool, but it in itself is currently outdated.

Open your game.exe in hex and do a text search for FontName. You should see what you need around there. (not tested this as actually changing font, but i would assume it to be there)
Shaiya Patcher only works for ep5 game.exe need stinka's offsets also i have tried couple of offsets about every font located in there but still couldnt change its still Courier need to make it Segoe UI Bold i hope someone can find offarts been trying long time but nothing chanfed