Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › MMORPGs › Shaiya › Shaiya Private Server › Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 20:47

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



[Release] Loading screen pack

Discussion on [Release] Loading screen pack within the Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Reply
 
Old   #16
 
1alpaslanbey's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 15
Received Thanks: 63
reupload please
1alpaslanbey is offline  
Old   #17
 
KingsDesigns's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 600
The Black Market: 200/0/0
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 1,271
Received Thanks: 223
Heya guys , I don't have the loading screens anymore, this topic can be closed.
KingsDesigns is offline  
Old   #18

 
{Skrillex}'s Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 850
Received Thanks: 409
Please make new one! :P I never saw so nice screens
{Skrillex} is offline  
Old   #19
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 17
Received Thanks: 0
can you upload it with out server word xD
mohamedalex697 is offline  
Old   #20
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
Please Link Back
kahraman1234 is offline  
Old   #21
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 67
Received Thanks: 4
Cany any one have the link of this Cool and nice Loading Screens ??? Because the owner Close the link.. I hope someone Will Send me. Im Very Grateful for your help
anon112 is offline  
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
[RELEASE] Login/Loading Screen für euren Clienten
06/25/2013 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 5 Replies
Hey Leute,ich wollte euch heute mal meine 2 alten Logins zur Verfügung stellen,bitte gebt sie nicht als eure aus :D http://i.epvpimg.com/9S5Fb.jpg http://i.epvpimg.com/WMEqe.jpg
Loading Screen
10/09/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 2 Replies
Alrighty, I'm having a bit of an issue. I am trying to change the loading screen but when I go to date/texture/ui/game/loading the screens aren't there. I'm thinking maybe they are hidden but im not sure. Any help? -Solar
Loading Screen/Login Screen
10/06/2010 - Lineage 2 - 3 Replies
Hi, I wanted to change the Loading Screen and Login screen of a Private server, can someone tell me how to do it? (I downloaded for Loading screen a file, it works but i want to know how to do it myself so i add a pic of my choise :D)
[RELEASE]GCPH change your loading screen
03/14/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 64 Replies
Change your loading screen to this: http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/2766/89593423. png Amy Loading Screen Temple of Destruction Loading Screen credit to Nicholsonz for sending me the file



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 20:47.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.