Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Website V1.0 shaiya

Discussion on Website V1.0 shaiya within the Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb Website V1.0 shaiya

so today i was think about how bad some Shaiya private server sites look i cringe at them i will not name but i decided to start development of making a few templates for people to actually use on there sites these templates will be completely made from scratch and i will use this thread to keep updates going heres what i got in ten minutes so far its more of a bright fire look so far.

Thanks
3 Users
Old 12/11/2013, 18:00   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by killer2p View Post
so today i was think about how bad some Shaiya private server sites look i cringe at them i will not name but i decided to start development of making a few templates for people to actually use on there sites these templates will be completely made from scratch and i will use this thread to keep updates going heres what i got in ten minutes so far its more of a bright fire look so far.

And do you think this one looks better than which server owners used for their web sites?
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/11/2013, 21:55   #3

when its done yes
this is why i made this thread to get input on what to change of the template
Old 08/28/2014, 09:10   #4

hey give me the donwload? '='
Old 09/11/2014, 23:55   #5

It looks nasty with that background if you changed that background maybe it would look better.

Tags
shaiya, shaiya development, website