Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server > Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 01:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to avoid that ur players QQ about GM loops ingame.

Discussion on How to avoid that ur players QQ about GM loops ingame. within the Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 2,627
How to avoid that ur players QQ about GM loops ingame.

Okay as i seen on many servers/ advertising threads there are always ppl QQing about outgiven GM lopps to friends or w/e.
Now to come to the most easy way to fix that problem.
Change in ur db and in ur item.sdata the level for the GM loop to 71 (if ur max level is 70) or to 81.(if u max level is 80)
Now restart ur server and no1 can complain about them anymore as no1 can use them. Now the question comes up how to use them on ur GM toon? Not a big deal at all. Go back into ur database and open the table dbo.Chars scroll down to ur toon and set ur level in the DB to 71 (if max level 70) or to 81(if max level 80). ATTENTION this only works through the DB not by using an ingame command.

hope that helps the young devs to avoid some drama
Thanks
4 Users
Old 09/08/2013, 08:02   #2

elite*gold: 0
I guess it's a good idea.
I always hate people QQing and then making drama then leave the server.
I guess this should fix that drama.

Thank you , Teddy.
Old 03/03/2016, 22:26   #3

Is a necro on an old thread, but since it's still being used...

To simplify things, simply open the GM item in Item.sdata, where it says Tradeable, uncheck the box. Then the item can't be traded, even if a corrupt GM creates it. Saves from having to do any other editing.
Old 03/03/2016, 22:33   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by oasis1984 View Post
Is a necro on an old thread, but since it's still being used...

To simplify things, simply open the GM item in Item.sdata, where it says Tradeable, uncheck the box. Then the item can't be traded, even if a corrupt GM creates it. Saves from having to do any other editing.
This column is controlled client side not server side unfortunately, meaning you'll have to protect your data.saf/sah so it can only be edited by those with the encryption key.
Old 03/04/2016, 13:08   #5

elite*gold: 50
Received Thanks: 1,262
Quote:
Originally Posted by wallerus View Post
This column is controlled client side not server side unfortunately, meaning you'll have to protect your data.saf/sah so it can only be edited by those with the encryption key.
If we are talking about an item being tradeable, it is ReqOg column and controlled by both client and server side. Meaning even if you set ReqOg to 1 in database only, Item will be untradeable no matter what client side says.
Old 03/04/2016, 13:44   #6

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 5,451
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuuF View Post
If we are talking about an item being tradeable, it is ReqOg column and controlled by both client and server side. Meaning even if you set ReqOg to 1 in database only, Item will be untradeable no matter what client side says.
Maybe that's true for the ep5.4 ps_game, but the older ps_game's don't have a ReqOg check.
Old 03/04/2016, 14:06   #7

Yes, I was referring to the ReqOg column. As for "it doesn't matter what the client side says" this is untrue. Here's an example:
Type=21 (boots) ReqOg=0 (client) ReqOg=1 (database)

The first 3 'Attained' are from creating the item, the next 3 are from dropping and picking back up.

As you can see they also go into the transaction window and will successfully trade (I haven't fixed my confirm button for further proof). You can test it yourself, I'm not sure if this is true for all Types but it is for Weapons, Gear and Type 44 (untouchable potion). I found this out back on Tactics where we had an "NT" set and untradeable UT potions but players could exploit it regardless.

Edit~ This was tested on EP4.5 and EP5.4 server files.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/04/2016, 18:14   #8

I don't know what changes i have done but i have this feature for years lol. And when i was testing the ReqOg value for ep6+ items, the char bound ones, i had to add checks manually.

My files have checks without any edit and i am using the files posted here.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 03/04/2016, 19:09   #9

Interesting, which files are you using?
I used Ep5.4 Client (Philipp) and the Ep5 Server (stinka123) and you can see the results, I don't have that check.
Old 03/04/2016, 19:24   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by wallerus View Post
Interesting, which files are you using?
I used Ep5.4 Client (Philipp) and the Ep5 Server (stinka123) and you can see the results, I don't have that check.
I don't know which release was that actually but I agree it is weird, even the offsets are same in both ps_Games but the code is different...

It is okay, im going to make a guide with the changes needed when i have some spare time, so everybody can apply it no need to use another PS_Game.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/04/2016, 21:34   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuuF View Post
I don't know what changes i have done but i have this feature for years lol. And when i was testing the ReqOg value for ep6+ items, the char bound ones, i had to add checks manually.

My files have checks without any edit and i am using the files posted here.
What id wings ???
Old 03/04/2016, 22:32   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by USA2000 View Post
What id wings ???
If you can't find the ID of an item, then it is more than likely that you don't have it in your files. Due to the spanish that is used in his video, we can deduce that JuuF is using the spanish (es) client. You will want to download those files, the installer can be found on the official aeriagames website, after that you can attempt to find the wings in your Item.SData.
Thanks
3 Users