Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server > Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 16:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Euphoria Dev Team Release] Perfect Orange Stats Game Service

Discussion on [Euphoria Dev Team Release] Perfect Orange Stats Game Service within the Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 5,259
[Euphoria Dev Team Release] Perfect Orange Stats Game Service

Hello elitepvpers,

After multiple requests, I decided to release the Perfect Orange Stats Service that we used on Shaiya Euphoria. Before releasing it, we decided to improve it a little bit, to make it even more powerful and flexible.
Some of you might prefer the web based recreation service, we chose to create something different, it's purely game based, you don't have to go on any website to do apply Perfect Orange Stats to your items. The former players of Shaiya Euphoria loved it, it is indeed very simple to use.

So, let's get started.
First of all, in order to avoid accidental rerolls, a quest is necessary. All you have to do is create a quest that doesn't require anything, which basically means it's completed right after starting it. Make the quest start at the AH Warehouse Keeper NPC(6 29), it doesn't really matter where it ends.
Second of all, you need to change the name, description and icon of 9 items:
  • STR Recreation Rune
  • DEX Recreation Rune
  • REC Recreation Rune
  • INT Recreation Rune
  • WIS Recreation Rune
  • LUC Recreation Rune
  • HP Recreation Rune
  • MP Recreation Rune
  • SP Recreation Rune

The main, and the most important part of this is the database trigger that does the whole thing:

All you have to do is run it. I've attached the .sql file at the bottom of this post.

How does it work ? Simple, the player that wants a stat to be maxed on an item they own will simply go to the AH Warehouse(Watson Orpheris), place the item to be recreated in the 1st slot and the special recreation rune in the second slot. Then they have to take the quest, this will help prevent accidental rerolls. The recreation won't happen if the quest isn't taken, or also if the item already has all the possible stats maxed.

It wouldn't be bad to explain the player how this recreation service works inside the quest text.

The trigger/.sql file is full of comments, which I hope will help whoever implements this understand it better.

Enjoy !

P.S. There shouldn't be any questions, but if there are, feel free to post them in this thread, we'll do our best to answer them.
Attached Files
File Type: rar Perfect Orange Stats.rar (3.4 KB, 1945 views)

Thanks
84 Users
Old 07/31/2013, 23:09   #2

elite*gold: 0
good release!

Thanks
5 Users
Old 08/01/2013, 08:20   #3

One more big thanks for this release too !!!
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/01/2013, 12:28   #4

Hello ! thx you for this release and a forcely the system that you propose on EUPHORIA is little different... Because on the first 8 slot you should put The letters E U P H O R I A and the item to reroll at 9th slot...

so on your server, EUPHORIA replace automatically the recreation rune ?
How it works? is it one restriction i means as payment ? 1 word and You get reroll...
Because the script explain you need Str Dex or luc rune for stat...

Thx you

Thanks
1 User
Old 08/01/2013, 12:34   #5

you dont need the letters. you need only 1 "rec rune".
(100230),(100231),(100232),(100233),(100234),(1002 35),(100236),(100237),(100238) this are the id of the rec runes. with one of this rec runes you can get 1 max stat on a gear/wep.
100230 = str, 200231 = dex,.... and so on
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/01/2013, 12:40   #6

The initial Perfect Recreation Service or GM Reroll Service, call it whatever you want, was based on the E U P H O R I A letters. You had to place the EUPHORIA word in the first 8 slots and the item to be recreated in the 9th slot. Based on the item class it was giving more than orange stat at at time, basically HP, STR, DEX, LUC for physical damage classes, HP, INT, WIS, REC for magic classes, and a few other details.
I do believe the system that came afterwards, which is similar to the one released here, is much better, as it gives the player the opportunity to choose which orange stat they want maxed.
Old 08/01/2013, 12:43   #7

Not bad at all, but i prefer make them work through website since with some changes on the script you can get here on elitepvpers, you can thoose "rec runes" work like they are on OS. it's also possible with your script but, need to relog on each rec rune, i prefer the website point
Old 08/01/2013, 13:11   #8

Ty bro thanks for release
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/01/2013, 14:10   #9

Received Thanks: 2,591
its a nice release yet i still prefear ppl working for their rerols o_o by using time to rerol it instead of getting perfect rerols. Btw i see there a small flaw in if im not wrong. with that way u can make each gear part completly feed up with max stats for example +40 to everything. if im not totaly wrong this could cause an error by having more stats as srv allows?
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/01/2013, 14:12   #10

It is taken care of. The original trigger that was used in Euphoria was twice as smaller, this thing makes sure after the recreation the item will not have more orange stats than the [Server] field of the item in case allows.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 08/02/2013, 00:22   #11

Please can make an adjustment to sql server 2005 why when I run is giving the following error

Code:
Msg 102, Level 15, State 1, Procedure Perfect_Orange_Stats, Line 14
Incorrect syntax near '('.
Msg 137, Level 15, State 2, Procedure Perfect_Orange_Stats, Line 16
Must declare the scalar variable "@QuestID".
Msg 102, Level 15, State 1, Procedure Perfect_Orange_Stats, Line 19
Msg 102, Level 15, State 1, Procedure Perfect_Orange_Stats, Line 20
Msg 137, Level 15, State 2, Procedure Perfect_Orange_Stats, Line 20
Must declare the scalar variable "@CharID".
Msg 137, Level 15, State 2, Procedure Perfect_Orange_Stats, Line 34
Must declare the scalar variable "@UserUID".
Msg 137, Level 15, State 2, Procedure Perfect_Orange_Stats, Line 35
Msg 102, Level 15, State 1, Procedure Perfect_Orange_Stats, Line 37
Incorrect syntax near ','.
Msg 102, Level 15, State 1, Procedure Perfect_Orange_Stats, Line 40
Msg 102, Level 15, State 1, Procedure Perfect_Orange_Stats, Line 43
Msg 102, Level 15, State 1, Procedure Perfect_Orange_Stats, Line 46
Msg 137, Level 15, State 2, Procedure Perfect_Orange_Stats, Line 76
Msg 137, Level 15, State 2, Procedure Perfect_Orange_Stats, Line 88
Msg 102, Level 15, State 1, Procedure Perfect_Orange_Stats, Line 95
Msg 102, Level 15, State 1, Procedure Perfect_Orange_Stats, Line 191
Msg 137, Level 15, State 2, Procedure Perfect_Orange_Stats, Line 308
Msg 102, Level 15, State 1, Procedure Perfect_Orange_Stats, Line 316
Incorrect syntax near '-'.
Msg 137, Level 15, State 2, Procedure Perfect_Orange_Stats, Line 321
Msg 137, Level 15, State 2, Procedure Perfect_Orange_Stats, Line 332
Must declare the scalar variable "@CharID".
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/02/2013, 00:44   #12

Just so you understand what adjustment is required, as Philipp explained in the other thread, let me give you an example.

In SQL Server 2005 such a thing as SET @VARIABLE += 1 doesn't work, while SET @VARIABLE = @VARIABLE + 1 does work.

You have two options here:
  • You search for all += and -= statements and correct them so SQL Server 2005 understands them.
  • Uninstall SQL Server 2005 and install a newer version. SQL Server 2008 R2 or SQL Server 2012 are much better.
    I personally like SQL Server 2008 R2, whereas Philipp for example prefers 2012, it's just a question of taste.

I recommend you go with the second option.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/02/2013, 01:12   #13

It Is a nice script ! its usefull but as they told would be nice if you can doing some ajustment in sense that as u explained EUPHORIA gave "pre disposed" stat as for physical than for magical classes.
To be in your way and to keep this script more flexible for player to choose them stat could be nice that in each log out you could make more than one stat if you got the different Rune to reroll your item...

I means :

ITEM / STR / LUK / HP / DEX log out and its done or to dedicated more than one slot and to keep as for Magical classes the possibilitie to do

ITEM / MP / SP / HP / INT

should be very interesting to dedicated More slot like 4 (max stat of the max item) and each rune finding in respect of the max orange stat of item could be apply ...

Its very nice Job ! good idea to use trigger for quest ! like all your custom script in euphoria as change gear etc xD

Thank You again !
Old 08/02/2013, 01:17   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Diavolino_ View Post
It Is a nice script ! its usefull but as they told would be nice if you can doing some ajustment in sense that as u explained EUPHORIA gave "pre disposed" stat as for physical than for magical classes.
To be in your way and to keep this script more flexible for player to choose them stat could be nice that in each log out you could make more than one stat if you got the different Rune to reroll your item...

I means :

ITEM / STR / LUK / HP / DEX log out and its done or to dedicated more than one slot and to keep as for Magical classes the possibilitie to do

ITEM / MP / SP / HP / INT

should be very interesting to dedicated More slot like 4 (max stat of the max item) and each rune finding in respect of the max orange stat of item could be apply ...

Its very nice Job ! good idea to use trigger for quest ! like all your custom script in euphoria as change gear etc xD

Thank You again !
I understand what you mean, this isn't that hard to adjust. If you want, I can adjust it and update the first post of this thread.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 08/02/2013, 01:23   #15

eventually keep the first possibilitie and u could propose it in second option like this ppl from community can choose what they like ... i was using me the rune by website now if you can make more slot available the choice can be very fast xD

Thank You much !

edit : just u can eventually put in option as you can you how much slot in fonction of each item for exemple some server got 5 stat orange stat to keep too the possibilitie to use as the max stat... but anyway i am impatient to read you xD
and same for my part gear got 4 stat and weapon 3 i use SLP orange stat from here so it should be compatible to come back to your process.

Thanks
1 User

« Scrip | [HOW TO] Fast Reroll and Enchant (Using EP 6.3 Game.exe) »