Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server > Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 03:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Fix]Disconnect After Selecting Server

Discussion on [Fix]Disconnect After Selecting Server within the Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Fix]Disconnect After Selecting Server

I tthink this is one of the most sinple errors i have seen. But i still see many persons facing it. This error may be fixed simply going to C:/(or D: ) ShaiyaServer/Server/PSM_Client/PSMServer_ServiceMgr and unistall GameWar! Credits to Omega!
Old 12/18/2012, 09:04   #2

Thumbs down

This is to cute the credits go to omega might wanna know his video had this, Mohammad is a hacker ddos attacker goes by Mika the one going around taking people down single hand.
Also this is basics everyone at least will find out before wanting info sigh..
Thanks
5 Users
Old 12/18/2012, 09:17   #3

Am sorry for wrong crecits and i have already changed. I just made this thread because for that i see many peepz in epvp (new guys in here) always search for the easiest threads and i think this could help in a faster fix of their errors.!
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[HELP]Server disconnects after selecting server.
09/10/2011 - Shaiya Private Server - 4 Replies
Everytime i select server and press OK i dc with error 120.I'll be thankfull if you could help me. P.S:WE changed our db password.If i change it bacj\ to the default one (Shaiya123) the server connects.But after i change it to another one it doesnt connect from the selection of server.And yup o copyed all the hashes. Shaiya Remix Team I used the serch button and found a fix in abrasive's post but i dont have that problem in the database....
[ZSZC]Launcher crashes after selecting server.
08/15/2011 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Hello, this started happening 5 days ago. I was using DB-Bot all the time on ZSZC, and sometimes when I started silkroad through bot, it kept on loading and was not responding. This was happening rarely, but the number of these accidents was increasing, until yesterday I this client kept all the time loading, i tried to start it like 30 times and still nothing. So I launched the ZSZC launcher. I selected a server (Water in my case) and the launcher closed immediately and nothing happened. I...
Selecting the bot for you
07/12/2010 - WoW Bots - 29 Replies
Hey guys I don't come here often, only whenever I've written a guide for some of the other communities I'm at, I come post it here as well so you guys don't miss out. Please note that I only speak english so if you want some sort of reply then don't try speaking to me in German xD When choosing a bot there are many things to consider and they should be inspected carefully in order to avoid wasting money (obviously). Now many people may be thinking "There's nothing to choosing a bot, just...
d/c after selecting channel x360/x30 server
09/21/2008 - Dekaron Private Server - 9 Replies
Thread name says it all, I have been scoping out every thread but didn't find anyone who thought of a solution for it. So if you know anything share it please.