Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server > Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 07:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Full ep6 interface for ep5 game.exe

Discussion on [Release] Full ep6 interface for ep5 game.exe within the Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 5,451
[Release] Full ep6 interface for ep5 client

Hey folks, here's the full ep6 interface for ep5 client.

Download links:

Credits go to:
  • , as I used
Thanks
30 Users
Old 10/22/2012, 00:29   #2

elite*gold: 0
You use my client work when my gm was working on it you know i did part of it too right -.- kinda funny how you released my client interfaces >.> might wanna remove it cause that is not such a good idea yet i never said to let you do this and dino even said don't release them you played *** pretty much.
[3:17:05 PM] <GM>xxxxxxx: i told him no like a million times but he already posted it

john i hope you remove this and not only this has been released 2x now...
Old 10/22/2012, 00:36   #3

Kinda funny how I can prove that I am taking credits only for what I actually did, which is a big part of the whole release.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/22/2012, 00:40   #4

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Lava.Corrupted.Saint- View Post
john i hope you remove this and not only this has been released 2x now...
For one, a Skype chat won't work in here to prove anything, because we don't have access to Skype's database. Then, I will remove it, if you can prove to me -on private- that the files are just yours and that nubness didn't do anything of this work, because I clearly see the credits there, so nubness isn't saying that nobody else worked on these files at all
Thanks
5 Users
Old 10/22/2012, 15:33   #5

Okay Lava, a bird whispered me that on the server(s) you are going to launch you're gonna use this exact interface, which you will get from the co-worker to this release, who happens to be in your staff team, and who also happens to be the bird I talked about earlier.
Unlike you, I'm not gonna accuse you of stealing. More than that, I have no problem with anyone using this interface, as this is actually why I released it.

Now, to avoid any further drama, I'll tell you some differences between the interface in this release and any other interface, and particularly those pieces edited by me in a unique way. Yes, I've foreseen **** like yours, Lava.
  • Announcement window, which appears immediately when your character is loaded. (notice.tga)
    - I added the check box, which fix perfectly with the check mark, and changed the text, text font and text color.
    - I corrected the upper mistake. In all the shaiya interfaces on earth, it says Announcment. In my file it says Announcement.
  • The character creation screen is a mixture between PrinceDino's work and my work, put together by me. You simply cannot claim that, reason is pretty much obvious.
  • The chat window. It is quite visible that it's shorter than the usual one, and it also doesn't contain the useless square in the end, which says "EN" or whatever language the server is released in.
... and a lot others.

To conclude, I'm asking you nicely not to insult:
  • My eyes, which stared at 3200% pixels for 3 days.
  • My hands, which moved carefully, pixel by pixel, images and image sections for 3 days.
  • My brain, which came up with the good technique I used to fix the interface.
  • PrinceDino, who did an extremely good job with extremely good photoshop skills, careful hands, good eyes and good brain.
  • DnSnh, as I used some of his files that he provided in a previous release.
  • All body parts and relatives and friends of myself, PrinceDino and DnSnh.
Thanks
9 Users
Old 10/23/2012, 02:48   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by nubness View Post
Okay Lava, a bird whispered me that on the server(s) you are going to launch you're gonna use this exact interface, which you will get from the co-worker to this release, who happens to be in your staff team, and who also happens to be the bird I talked about earlier.
Unlike you, I'm not gonna accuse you of stealing. More than that, I have no problem with anyone using this interface, as this is actually why I released it.

Now, to avoid any further drama, I'll tell you some differences between the interface in this release and any other interface, and particularly those pieces edited by me in a unique way. Yes, I've foreseen crap like yours, Lava.
  • Announcement window, which appears immediately when your character is loaded. (notice.tga)
    - I added the check box, which fix perfectly with the check mark, and changed the text, text font and text color.
    - I corrected the upper mistake. In all the shaiya interfaces on earth, it says Announcment. In my file it says Announcement.
  • The character creation screen is a mixture between PrinceDino's work and my work, put together by me. You simply cannot claim that, reason is pretty much obvious.
  • The chat window. It is quite visible that it's shorter than the usual one, and it also doesn't contain the useless square in the end, which says "EN" or whatever language the server is released in.
... and a lot others.

To conclude, I'm asking you nicely not to insult:
  • My eyes, which stared at 3200% pixels for 3 days.
  • My hands, which moved carefully, pixel by pixel, images and image sections for 3 days.
  • My brain, which came up with the good technique I used to fix the interface.
  • PrinceDino, who did an extremely good job with extremely good photoshop skills, careful hands, good eyes and good brain.
  • DnSnh, as I used some of his files that he provided in a previous release.
  • All body parts and relatives and friends of myself, PrinceDino and DnSnh.
I have already dropped this a day ago bud i have stolen the korean PS_GAME.exe and fixed the Korean game.exe already on my own no need but was a bit bleh how you got on my nerves but no worries i can't ever hold a grudge ever so cheers i got the full english ones all from os working cheers again ^^.
Old 10/23/2012, 10:37   #7

Everyone can have the original ep6 interface as long as they know how to download the OS client, so that's a super cool accomplishment, good job .
I'm looking forward to testing your ep6 ps_game.exe when your server is up, don't fail me please.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/27/2012, 20:24   #8

Received Thanks: 2,627
uhm since i had to help some1 with updating his interfaces i made a patch of them so if u want it easy here u go
Thanks
7 Users
Old 11/30/2012, 14:55   #9

Hey Teddybear94. Can u tell me how to use ur patch ? I really don't know what to do with it .
Thanks
Old 11/30/2012, 15:42   #10

The patch TeddyBear94 created is most useful to public server owners, so they upload it on the host and players can have it implemented in their clients just by running their updaters. If you just want to implement this interface on your test server or maybe just for yourself on a public ep5 server which still uses the old interface, you could easily do it with LPH's data file tool.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/30/2012, 18:11   #11

Oh lol. I tried it on my test server but it didn't work , that way i wanted to use the patch i told i can put it somehow in my server xD , but i didn't read that part for ep5 server . Cuz my server is ep4.5 omega's one . Is there way to add ep6 interface on ep4.5 ?
Thanks
Old 11/30/2012, 18:18   #12

elite*gold: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by krisko6 View Post
Oh lol. I tried it on my test server but it didn't work , that way i wanted to use the patch i told i can put it somehow in my server xD , but i didn't read that part for ep5 server . Cuz my server is ep4.5 omega's one . Is there way to add ep6 interface on ep4.5 ?
Thanks
Backup You Client and try it, idk but The interface like ep 4.5 and ep 5 is the same try it out bro
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/19/2014, 15:10   #13

its good but the community will be greatful if those people who got EP6 files will share it to us
Old 08/03/2015, 20:03   #14

Game pls ep5
Old 08/03/2015, 21:39   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarjaa23 View Post
Game pls ep5
waiting for nubness.
He has something to say to you
Thanks
1 User