[Video Tutorials] Shaiya EP4 Private Server By Omega
Discussion on [Video Tutorials] Shaiya EP4 Private Server By Omega within the Shaiya PServer Development forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.
Hello there, first off thanx a bunch for all the tutorials Omega helped out alot. I have the server up and running. I can log in just fine, I created a few adm accounts and I can log in with all of them I created and commands and everything work. My problem is that I want the people in my house to be able to play on the server as well. I copied the client to their computers and what not. How can i get them to connect to my server through the router? I have the server set up on my comp and the game as well and I can play fine. Do i have to edit the ip to allow them to connect through the router?
This is how my ps_game is setup. I have the 127.0.0.1 in there and for public I have just the generic for my router. Game works fine, just won't allow anyone else on but me. It never gives me a warning either, ie someone is attempting to connect.
I changed the game.exe to my himatchi ip, i forgot where to go to change the server ip. After I change this you shouldn't have to hear from me again lol. Do I just change it in the ps_game? or Do i reconfig the server to have the himatchi ip? If i do have to reconfig server to use with Himatchi ip can you tell me how or point it out in the videos? Thank you for all your help
change the "GamePublicIP" in ps_game.ini (PSM_Client>Bin>Config) and the "<sv_publicip>" in PSMServer_Config.ini (PSM_Server>Config) to your Hamachi IP. Make sure you turned off your Firewall or added an exception. Restart all services after you changed your ini files.
Did what you said, still works fine on my comp, just cant get anyone else to connect. I'm thinking it's somewhere in my firewall for the router. I'll look into it more in depth but i added the exception in windows firewall. My router for some reason just isnt allowing it through I guess.
Edit: Got it, thank you for your help guys. My firewall in my router wasnt allowing it through. Made the exception, working fine. Thank you all once again
i folloed evry step of the tutorial and i get failed to connect to game server can anyone help me?????????????????????????????? plssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
does anyone have a hamachi pserver setup that would be willing to make me an account as a GM on? Please pm me if so. I just want to test some theories and i'm having problems getting a server setup.
And before everyone starts flaming me i may not know a whole lot about SQL but i do know enough about other things to be of use. So you can take your trolling and shove it.
does anyone have a hamachi pserver setup that would be willing to make me an account as a GM on? Please pm me if so. I just want to test some theories and i'm having problems getting a server setup.
And before everyone starts flaming me i may not know a whole lot about SQL but i do know enough about other things to be of use. So you can take your trolling and shove it.
1. This request would be better served in the regular shaiya private server section not on my thread.
2. This is not a hamachi thread i do not and will never support Hamachi servers they always fail.
And if you think i am Flaming you about this take your own advice from the last line of your post.
[REQUEST]How to make Shaiya Private Server Ep4 Video 09/29/2016 - Shaiya Private Server - 4 Replies I would appreciate it greatly if someone would make a private server and record it with hypercam or something, its a lot easier to do this stuff for me and to remember stuff if I see whats going on. A lot of people are bad at reading instructions like me, so I figure someone could get a lot of reputation out of this as well. So if anyone has free time, PLEASE make a video on it.
Shaiya Private Server Video Tutorial 09/14/2012 - Shaiya PServer Development - 87 Replies Hi all i'm new here and not the kind of guy who talks in forums... Anyway i see alot of post asking about the server not working or why i have red cross etc. So i make this Video tutorial to help all ppl here and make life easy for everyone.
First here u will see step by step how to Install and configure SQL and SSMSEE
YouTube - Howto: Setup MSSQL Express for Personal Use
Theres a better tutorial here...