Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server > Shaiya PServer Development
You last visited: Today at 21:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Sdata Encryptor/Decryptor (w/ source)

Discussion on [Release] Sdata Encryptor/Decryptor (w/ source) within the Shaiya PServer Development forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old 11/11/2010, 15:25   #16

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 6,628
it doesnt really helps player, it owuld on some privatserver ( nos hack )
but beside that it mostly helps other developer for collecting
itemdata skilldata and so on. Its also usefull for privatserver.
Old 03/13/2011, 01:33   #17

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,777
#request move to Development section.
Old 05/12/2011, 23:43   #18

tried to use lph's edited version of this to decrypt NpcQuest.SData to allow gatekeeper for new maps wouldnt decrypt though just encrypt
Old 05/13/2011, 05:00   #19

Received Thanks: 3,359
1- the tool encrypt and decrypt sdata.

as indicatd in the README whose purpose is TO BE READ
<<Usage: ShaiyaSdataTool decrypt <file.sdata> ... [<file.sdata>]
Attempts to decrypt the files. New files are generated upon success.

Usage: ShaiyaSdataTool encrypt <file.sdata> ... [<file.sdata>]
Attempts to encrypt the files. New files are generated upon success.>>

2- meantime there is no "new maps" that requires a new gatekeeper; soccer should be set to AH gatekeeper, map 71 to 74 use portals.
Old 05/13/2011, 05:45   #20

thats the problem the gatekeeper in apulune does not allow access to the 71 to 74 maps it says a message something like not enough to use this portal and yes i have enough gold and such to do so through searching threads the only solution i found was to decrypt the S.Data in the files i dont beleive lph's release didnt have a readme was pretty self explainitory
Old 05/14/2011, 16:04   #21

Received Thanks: 3,359
Quote:
Originally Posted by getupkid77 View Post
thats the problem the gatekeeper in apulune does not allow access to the 71 to 74 maps it says a message something like not enough to use this portal and yes i have enough gold and such to do so through searching threads the only solution i found was to decrypt the S.Data in the files i dont beleive lph's release didnt have a readme was pretty self explainitory
not enough gold is the generic msg when something went wrong.

- the client NpcQuest.sdata (gate-keeper section) shall be consistent with the server PSM_CLient/bin/data/NpcQuest.sdata (same file but ciphered in client & in plain for server)
- the gate-keeper information must be valid.

that said, the expected way to access these maps is:
71: portal at Servus' Colony, map 68
72: portal at Queen Caput, map 69
73: portal in Dentatus section (top North) of map 70 (+927.8 +40.4 +1590.2)
74: portal in Ales section of map 70 (+721.8 +8.4 +309.8)